2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald Sterling consulted hookers on how to build the Clippers

No wonder they've spent most of the past few decades either sucking or blowing.

POTD?

POTD.

PostoftheDay.png

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Wow... I am reeeeeeeeeealllly :censored:ing tired of watching a mediocre team that can't play defense, can't make free throws, can't hold leads, and has now choked up the division lead. Vinny Del Negro is the worst coach I've seen in any professional sport. Only he could take a team with freaking CP3 and Blake Griffin and turn it into a first-round loser at best.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Vinny Del Negro is the worst coach I've seen in any professional sport. Only he could take a team with freaking CP3 and Blake Griffin and turn it into a first-round loser at best.

Man, you've got it even worse than I did. The Vinny Del Negro of Curt Hinrich, attendance-required Super Bowl parties, and general manager fistfights was at least a benign buffoon. The Clippers are actually really good.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

All I can say with Vinny Del Negro is that it looks pretty bad when essentially the same team goes from being .500 to having the best record in the Eastern Conference within a year of him leaving. The only major difference was the addition of Carlos Boozer who missed 23 games.

All I can say with Vinny Del Negro is that it looks pretty bad when essentially the same team goes from being .500 to having the best record in the Eastern Conference within a year of him leaving. The only major difference was the addition of Carlos Boozer who missed 23 games.

The rise of Derrick Rose to being one of the elite players in the league probably had a pretty huge impact on the Bulls improvement, no?

IUe6Hvh.png

The rise of Derrick Rose to being one of the elite players in the league probably had a pretty huge impact on the Bulls improvement, no?

It certainly did, but would Rose have improved as much under Del Negro as he did under Thibodeau I think is valid question to ask. Maybe he would have maybe he wouldn't we'll never know.

it just doesn't look good when a team makes a 20 win improvement the second you leave as head coach while making almost no major roster additions, and the one they did missed 23 games.

Wow... I am reeeeeeeeeealllly :censored:ing tired of watching a mediocre team that can't play defense, can't make free throws, can't hold leads, and has now choked up the division lead. Vinny Del Negro is the worst coach I've seen in any professional sport. Only he could take a team with freaking CP3 and Blake Griffin and turn it into a first-round loser at best.

As usual for you, lower both your standards and your expectations.

This year is a league in which teams are playing nine games in 12 days and will not practice. They are not going to practice much in the next 50 days due to the schedule.

As usual for you, lower both your standards and your expectations.

This year is a league in which teams are playing nine games in 12 days and will not practice. They are not going to practice much in the next 50 days due to the schedule.

I think most teams aren't practicing period.

I don't know if there is any team that's going to have anymore then three days between games for the rest of the year. Everything you do in terms of practicing do has to be 100% gameplanning for the other team which in that case means alot of film room time, shootarounds and defensive walkthroughs. Your just not going to have the time or energy to do anything else and doing those things are only going to get you so far. Forget installing anything new in the playbook or trying to work one on one with guys.

Looks like Sterling isn't the only owner to catch flak for criticizing his own players:

"Lamar Odom getting into it with Mark Cuban. The owner had the nerve to ask Odom to hustle. Lamar didn't like that"; Frank Isola (@FisolaNYDN)

Why am I not surprised it's Cuban doing it this time around?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Pissing and moaning about Vinny Del Negro is a legitimate form of therapy. You can't really grasp what an utter horse's ass that guy is till he's coached your team. And as the coach of the Clippers, he's been at this for while now! And he's still an idiot!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Never has one man milked so much out of losing a 7 game series.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Pissing and moaning about Vinny Del Negro is a legitimate form of therapy. You can't really grasp what an utter horse's ass that guy is till he's coached your team. And as the coach of the Clippers, he's been at this for while now! And he's still an idiot!

The problem is that these threads tend to turn into Lightsout moaning, even when it's not justified. A lot of teams would give something for the success the Chargers have had over the last decade or the Clippers are having right now, and yet Lightsout just bitches.

It is funny though how two of the most talented teams in the league have two of the worst coaches in the league. Neither Spoelstra or Del Negro is a good coach, and yet somehow they've been given some of the best talent in the league.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived