Jaguars thinking about changing uni

TSHARE18

I've gotta say that the Jags moving to St Louis is the dumbest of all of the rumors I've heard. So the Rams are going to move because St Louis is a small market with an old stadium, so the Jags are going to move there because..... they like the arch? They want to downgrade to a worse stadium? There's just no logic put into that 1.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotta say that the Jags moving to St Louis is the dumbest of all of the rumors I've heard. So the Rams are going to move because St Louis is a small market with an old stadium, so the Jags are going to move there because..... they like the arch? They want to downgrade to a worse stadium? There's just no logic put into that 1.

Their new owner loves St. Louis.

Yeah TShare is right. To think anything else is just uninformed.

Of course we are.

He's also a smart business man. I also heard that the Jags were moving to Chicago because he likes Chicago and it's close to home

Alrighty then. There's an NFL relocation thread for you to proclaim the glory and majesty that is Jacksonville.

Of course we are.

He's also a smart business man. I also heard that the Jags were moving to Chicago because he likes Chicago and it's close to home

Alrighty then. There's an NFL relocation thread for you to proclaim the glory and majesty that is Jacksonville.

Alright boss, So why did the Jags equipment manager completely change his tone on the uniforms over the course of only a few months? And Why is Khan's son asking for uniform advice? To think there is not a big possibility for a change just makes it seem like you're closing your ears and shutting your eyes, being stubborn as a mule.

Also a San Diego fan talking relocation smack? Laughable.

Of course we are.

Alright boss, So why did the Jags equipment manager completely change his tone on the uniforms over the course of only a few months? And Why is Khan's son asking for uniform advice?

Khan's son is probably just enjoying playing with his new toy. You're telling me it's unlikely he went "my dad owns a football team? Sweet! Hey Twitters, what do ya say to new uniforms?!"

Khan bought the team late in the season. The NFL has deadlines that need to be met to change a uniform, and if I remember correctly they're around two seasons prior to the intended change. Nike also has deadlines that need to be met, as they have to have new uniforms and merchandise ready to go by a certain point in the off-season. They can't just change their manufacturing process on the fly because a billionaire's Tweet-happy son conducted an informal survey.

Weaver's ownership group stated that Nike was going to fix the striping problem. That's going to happen. We may see a black alternate that's a simple recolour of the teal jersey, but only because Nike was able to make it work at the last second. You're kidding yourself if you're expecting a more substantial change.

To think there is not a big possibility for a change just makes it seem like you're closing your ears and shutting your eyes, being stubborn as a mule.

Stubborn? I really don't care. "Will the Jacksonville Jaguars change their uniforms?" isn't a question that'll have any real impact on my life. If you're proven to be right I'll just shrug and go about my day.

Also a San Diego fan talking relocation smack? Laughable.

Check my location pal. I'm in southern Ontario. I'm a Chargers fan, not a San Diego sports fan. I'll still be a fan of the team if they move to LA. In fact I'm pretty indifferent to the idea of Chargers relocation in general.

The black jerseys arent a last second thing. They were coming long before the team was being sold. The whole deadline and waiting 5 years before change probably has no bearing because of the Nike takeover.What does relocation have to do with anything about The JACKSONVILLE Jaguars uniforms? People just throw them out there for LA with no clue what they are talking about.

The black jerseys arent a last second thing. They were coming long before the team was being sold. The whole deadline and waiting 5 years before change probably has no bearing because of the Nike takeover.

So if the black alternates are a pre-Khan thing then Tony Khan's Tweeting has nothing to do with them, right? Alright then. My point about Khan buying the team to late for him (or his son) to change anything for 2012 stands.

What does relocation have to do with anything about The JACKSONVILLE Jaguars uniforms? People just throw them out there for LA with no clue what they are talking about.

I threw in a joke about Khan looking over the St. Louis real-estate market in a post that was meant to be humorous and Gr3g3 here took it as a slight to all of Jaguars Nation, which he felt the need to defend by reminding me that the Chargers could move too! (burn!). A move which I don't care about in the slightest.

Ok, so help a lady out. Is there some sort of crazy suggestion that St Louis will lose their 2nd NFL franchise and then turn around and gain a 3rd one with the Jaguars? If the Rams leave StL, I think that city is done with the NFL for a long time.

I understand you don't care about the Chargers moving, but a lot of fans (even fans out of state) want their team to stay put. Also, I care about the Jags unis, this is a thread about the Jaguars uniforms, so I thought most people posting in here cared about the topic.

Anybody think Blaine would tweet that if that just fixed the piping?

Because Jacksonville is a crappier market than St. Louis? How about that one?

/Take it to the Farmers Field thread in Sports in General.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/84270-nfl-merry-go-round/

Your manifesto about the awesomeness of Jacksonville and the absurdity of St. Louis drawing another owner to shift over there can go in that thread. It'd be like a Las Vegas showgirl arranging for the murder of her husband, and subsequently taking his team from the Los Angeles market to her St. Louis hometown.

Oh wait...

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

blaine gabbert just tweeted he was at a nike football photo shoot and the new unis next year will be nice. so they might be getting all new unis after all.

https://twitter.com/#!/BlaineGabbert/status/158755276944707585

Well, thank god.

Considering it was a Nike shoot, he could just be talking about the cut/materials/fitting of the new brand

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Well since they can't change uniforms yet (at least based on the current NFL uniform rules), I'd say this so-called change is just Nike fixing Reebok's mess and adding a black alternate. Is it possible the uniform rules have changed for the 2012 season?

blaine gabbert just tweeted he was at a nike football photo shoot and the new unis next year will be nice. so they might be getting all new unis after all.

https://twitter.com/#!/BlaineGabbert/status/158755276944707585

Well, thank god.

Considering it was a Nike shoot, he could just be talking about the cut/materials/fitting of the new brand

You think this guy thinks that a new uniform cut is "niiiiiiiiiiice"?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived