College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really hoping it's just a matte helmet, as anything too crazy like the leather finishes/chrom helmets doesn't really mesh with A&M's identity.

That is all I expect.

Originally thought this could be a legit mock up of the new TAM helmet until I saw the nike visor. Honestly wouldn't be surprised by something similar to this with them playing up the whole Texas thing.

maroonmattestateoutline_display_image.png?1328670163

That helmet is just a photoshop of the new Minnesota helmet.

It was flipped. The neck bumper has a backwards SK (as in Ski-U-Mah). The Riddell speed logo is also backwards. Also, the visor is Nike and A&M is an adidas school. Lastly, the Texas flag was photoshopped over the American flag on Minnesota's helmets.

Here is a pic from the original photoshoot:

Minnesota-Gophers-new-helmets.png

Originally thought this could be a legit mock up of the new TAM helmet until I saw the nike visor. Honestly wouldn't be surprised by something similar to this with them playing up the whole Texas thing.

maroonmattestateoutline_display_image.png?1328670163

That helmet is just a photoshop of the new Minnesota helmet.

It was flipped. The neck bumper has a backwards SK (as in Ski-U-Mah). The Riddell speed logo is also backwards. Also, the visor is Nike and A&M is an adidas school. Lastly, the Texas flag was photoshopped over the American flag on Minnesota's helmets.

Here is a pic from the original photoshoot:

Minnesota-Gophers-new-helmets.png

Yeah I figured it wasn't real I was just saying that I could see something similar being used this year but good eye on recognizing it was from Minnesota.

Also I'm glad that the ATM will still be on the helmets but I have to admit I was glad the bevel was left out of this logo.

HGI Graphics put the Texas A&M Photo up? Are they the ones doing this? Can we expect a crazy helmet?

HGI only does helmets. Adidas still makes A&M's uniforms.

HGI has lots of new helmets coming out soon. I wouldn't expect this one to be crazy. ;)

Are they going to have a pro combat helmet?

OMG I'm only kidding!! :)

lol that made me LOL

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

That shirt doesn't mean much. It's just adidas' design for sideline apparel this season.

LA1204D1-c.jpg

Woof. I was hoping that it was a 1-off.

If the left sleeve was a solid color rather than white on another color these would look better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived