College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shudder

That is quite literally the ugliest helmet I've ever seen. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Why are you guys even taking that oregon uniform serious? Its a fake uniform posted by someone acting like they are an oregon football player.

That's DeAnthony Thomas...

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Why are you guys even taking that oregon uniform serious? Its a fake uniform posted by someone acting like they are an oregon football player.

It's not his page. It's a fan page.

https://www.facebook.com/DeAnthonyBlackMambaThomas

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That's a fan page made by someone who is obsessed with him. Its pretty easy to tell seeing as there are no personal photos of him with family and friends. All the pictures of him on that page can easily be found on multiple other sites which is what the creator of that page did.

That's a fan page made by someone who is obsessed with him. Its pretty easy to tell seeing as there are no personal photos of him with family and friends. All the pictures of him on that page can easily be found on multiple other sites which is what the creator of that page did.

Oh shoot. Well, then never mind.

You don't even have to look at the photos. Fan pages have the "Like" button in place of "Add Friend."

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

There are people (usually some level of celebrity) who have their personal pages on super lock-down (and usually under a fake name) as well as a fan page which they use to interact with fans. Just because it's Likeable page doesn't mean it's not him, Kev.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Shudder

These uniforms are brilliant. They fully capture the spirit of modern college football; not to mention the bold, progressive dress attitude in the Oregon clubhouse. These would continue Oregon's grand 13 year tradition of pushing the envelope and making us all rethink what college athletics uniforms should be! Oregon has already inspired many teams to bring their uniforms into the 21st century, these uni's would compel us to join Oregon in the 22nd century! Replica t-shirts will fly off store shelves around America. This will improve local economies!! I say hop to it Nike, America NEEDS these uniforms!

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Shudder

These uniforms are brilliant. They fully capture the spirit of modern college football; not to mention the bold, progressive dress attitude in the Oregon clubhouse. These would continue Oregon's grand 13 year tradition of pushing the envelope and making us all rethink what college athletics uniforms should be! Oregon has already inspired many teams to bring their uniforms into the 21st century, these uni's would compel us to join Oregon in the 22nd century! Replica t-shirts will fly off store shelves around America. This will improve local economies!! I say hop to it Nike, America NEEDS these uniforms!

Seriously. Those uniforms are only marginally more stupid than the garbage Oregon dumps on us all the time. And why not? Maybe some 17 year old with a bit of football talent, and the usual bad taste will find it "kewl"... than it would all be worth it, right?

If you think about it, a uniform like this is only a matter of time. You can't just keep one-upping yourself forever... eventually it will come to something like this.

Au6xuHnCEAEr0bA.jpg

I feel dirty saying this, but that blue helmet is beautiful.

Wow. A matte black helmet with a glossy black logo. That is so very cutting edge. We've pretty much only seen that a couple of dozen times in the past few years.

Way to blaze a trail, boys. :rolleyes:

Missouri did it, and probably a few others. It's certainly a trend throughout design, but I don't think it's as common in college football as you're making it seem. That said, would it have been too obvious to do a matte blue helmet with a shiny blue decal? Why are schools (and outfitters) afraid of their school colors? That would have been more original, and I think it would have looked great, or at least greater than a black one.

Au6xuHnCEAEr0bA.jpg

I like the new Duke helmets, but why a gray facemask on the white helmet?

It just ruins the whole look.

Eh, that helmet is a bit stale and expected with a blue or white facemask. Feels like the 70s/80s/90s with a blue or white mask. It's timeless, interesting and more fun to look at with a grey mask. The blue one works a bit better because of the finish (doesn't seem so 80s with that nice candy look), but a white helmet has no depth to the finish, so it looks very flat.

Awkw-zqCAAAU358.jpg

Via Arizonas AD.

inb4 everyone starts wearing copper stuff.

The black face mask makes it worse.

Surely that's navy blue. Even the blue in the logo looks black, so I think the mask is blue.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

At least with Duke the athletic program has used black a lot in the past that it's basically a school color at this Point, if it isn't officially

Its listed as a school color but not one of their athletic colors.

DukeU_OFF_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

DukeU_MA1_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

At least with Duke the athletic program has used black a lot in the past that it's basically a school color at this Point, if it isn't officially

Hmm that's quite interesting. Good catch!

Its listed as a school color but not one of their athletic colors.

DukeU_OFF_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

DukeU_MA1_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived