College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Well teambuilder 13 was taken down earlier because the rosters were not updated. No surprise...they screwed something up. But, from one we saw during that window of opportunity earlier there aren't many notable updates other than teams from last year that had new uniforms are updated (except for GA Tech and apparently TCU).

TCU's 2011 uniforms were not in there. The only new ones were the 2011 Rose Bowl uniforms from the 2010 season.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that I did notice is that UMass, UTSA and Texas State are in while South Alabama is not.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

One thing that I did notice is that UMass, UTSA and Texas State are in while South Alabama is not.

Yep. EA accidently neglected the fact South Alabama has joined the Sun Belt. So, in response, they have outlined a huge project that will include recording fan noise at a South Alabama football game to use in next year's game...and the funniest part...

Paying "extra attention" to the rosters and detail for the team in the next version. So, basically EA said they don't pay enough attention to smaller school rosters (as if we didnt know that already).

Honestly, they need more staff doing research. For Christ's sake...everyone on this board should be a consultant to the graphic designers. Maybe one day there will be enough equipment and uniform accuracies to my liking.

Still...always love the game for gameplay and features. Just always get annoyed with how EA seems to deliberately have major funks in each game to sucker us into buying it the next year. We do it because we want the most updated version...no matter how much we complain about it in July.

#guilty

They need to stop worrying about the fluff like crowd noise and fix the gameplay.

This is the same engine they've been using for years. It is broken. It does not work. It does not accurately portray a game of football. Backbreaker showed that a physics-based football game is possible. EA needs to adopt a similar engine because without it, the game is terrible. It's just not a realistic depiction of how the game works.

Of course, with the exclusive license, there's no incentive for EA to improve the game so it's likely we'll never see significant improvement in the gameplay unless everyone stops buying the game entirely, which just won't happen.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow. UCLA's all-whites are in the game. That's shocking.

No, they didn't.

66343410.jpg

The ones in TeamBuilder have the wrong number font, though.

EDIT: Actually, you're right. The pants in TeamBuilder don't have the stripes.

This was a helmet I found on there for Idaho. Im pretty sure they never wore this but im not 100%. Anyone know if Idaho ever wore this?

idaho.png

That's because the 2012 season hasn't started. Those are the helmets for this year if I remember correctly.

Notre Dame's shiny gold helmet looks TERRIBLE

EDIT: EA IS TERRIBLE; WHO DOES THE RESEARCH FOR THIS STUFF THERE IS NO WAY THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM WATCHES COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Yeah, I'm running out of fingers to count the mistakes I've found.

This was a helmet I found on there for Idaho. Im pretty sure they never wore this but im not 100%. Anyone know if Idaho ever wore this?

idaho.png

That's because the 2012 season hasn't started. Those are the helmets for this year if I remember correctly.

Those must be the only new thing on teambuilder thats never been worn before.

idaho.png

Those remind me of Vandy for some reason

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

idaho.png

Speaking of things that haven't been worn before, did Washington State wear all of their jerseys/pants at one point or another last year? Their gray/gray helmet isn't in the game.

I think Idaho may have worn that helmet late in the season right after the new marks were released.

That is correct.

439x.jpg

I'm glad the Maryland Pride jerseys and pants are on there but, the pride helmet and the matte black helmet isn't there. <_<

Yes they are.

kinda disappointed with what they did with VT. Im glad they put the orange pants and jerseys in, and im glad they have like 7 helmets... but the orange helmets have the wrong striping. should be white/maroon/white stripes to match the orange pants/jerseys. also... the maroon helmet and maroon striped helmet are two different shades of maroon.

Archived