College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

kinda disappointed with what they did with VT. Im glad they put the orange pants and jerseys in, and im glad they have like 7 helmets... but the orange helmets have the wrong striping. should be white/maroon/white stripes to match the orange pants/jerseys. also... the maroon helmet and maroon striped helmet are two different shades of maroon.

That is really weird that they have the Orange Bowl orange helmet but not the other one.

The color shades never match on the website for whatever reason. They'll show up correctly in-game, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Updated HS stadiums are nice.

They STILL haven't given Notre Dame the TechFit template. Tennessee, A&M, and UCLA all have it. We got it in 2010 for Christ's sake!

The throwback jersey and helmet are nice though. If I get the game I'll probably use the shamrock helmet.

Updated HS stadiums are nice.

They STILL haven't given Notre Dame the TechFit template. Tennessee, A&M, and UCLA all have it. We got it in 2010 for Christ's sake!

The throwback jersey and helmet are nice though. If I get the game I'll probably use the shamrock helmet.

Even good old Arkansas State has it. And one of Arkansas State's TechFit jerseys was never even used (the red one with black chest and back numbers and white shoulder numbers). Though the story I heard was that they had them ordered from Adidas and they were going to be like the black jerseys from last year (basically just swap red and black), but the order got messed up and half the jerseys were the proper red while the other half were basically maroon. At least that's the story I was told.

Probably missed this being discussed but I hadn't seen it here

Au6xuHnCEAEr0bA.jpg

If they have I apologize and make up with this interesting article

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/ncaa-football/big-ten/college-football-analysis-does-penn-state-need-re-branding#

Retro

Normal

Kewl

I could do without the black/black/black/matte. I really wish they'd throw a blue mask on that white helmet.

Awkw-zqCAAAU358.jpg

Via Arizonas AD.

This helmet really bothers me. What's next, Pitt can wear steel plated uniforms because the steel mills were here 40 years ago and it's part of their culture?

KISSwall09.jpg

Probably missed this being discussed but I hadn't seen it here

Au6xuHnCEAEr0bA.jpg

If they have I apologize and make up with this interesting article

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/ncaa-football/big-ten/college-football-analysis-does-penn-state-need-re-branding#

Retro

Normal

Kewl

I could do without the black/black/black/matte. I really wish they'd throw a blue mask on that white helmet.

Awkw-zqCAAAU358.jpg

Via Arizonas AD.

This helmet really bothers me. What's next, Pitt can wear steel plated uniforms because the steel mills were here 40 years ago and it's part of their culture?

completely agree... i get special uniforms if they are in school colors... but this... is not

But it is for the state centennial and can complement the school colors if done properly

Yeah, I think that's why Arizona and Arizona State both have those copper helmets since Arizona became a state in 1912.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The evidence is becoming clearer.....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Awkw-zqCAAAU358.jpg

Via Arizonas AD.

inb4 everyone starts wearing copper stuff.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Awkw-zqCAAAU358.jpg

Via Arizonas AD.

inb4 everyone starts wearing copper stuff.

The black face mask makes it worse.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived