College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I don't see anything particularly notable.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything particularly notable.

Neither do I. See a lot of updates from last year's uniforms, and maybe one or two updates for 2012 that were unveiled months ago.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I'm pretty sure the sweat guts will still show...if you look close enough, you can see the mesh over the stomach area.

Also, enough with the needless gray, already. Although, in this particular instance, I....uhhh....can't believe I'm finna say this, but....I....actually....like this one?? :blink:

(Maybe its because of the way the yellow pops off and sets off everything else.)

WVU doesn't use that cut to my knowledge. It's called something else (it's in the Nike catalog), but I do know the whole front is regular mesh.

I'm with you on the gray unis, though. Love the way the blue/yellow pop off of it? though it's totally unnecessary. Are we seeing a shift from BFBS to GFGS?

So they added FCS schools but I create one?

They haven't added San Jose State's new helmets either...

They are missing a lot of things?

What 2012 changes does it have? Not sure I saw any.

no new Rutgers or Mizzou. Like I said, I haven't seen a single 2012 uni change.

most of these changes did come out in april also ; wish teams would at least let EA know their uniform changes...

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

most of these changes did come out in april also ; wish teams would at least let EA know their uniform changes...

They have in the past. TCU's new 2010 uniforms were in Teambuilder before they were officially unveiled.

They have in the past. TCU's new 2010 uniforms were in Teambuilder before they were officially unveiled.

yeah true but sometimes they get them, sometimes they don't ; i guess it depends on whether the team lets EA know in time

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I see literally nothing new. Does the 2013 site have a different address or something that I'm not getting?

It was available earlier but it's not now.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Literally don't see any of the new changes you guys have mentioned, so I guess that could be a good thing? Because that could mean that they aren't done updating everything... EA is handled extremely poorly regardless.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Well teambuilder 13 was taken down earlier because the rosters were not updated. No surprise...they screwed something up. But, from one we saw during that window of opportunity earlier there aren't many notable updates other than teams from last year that had new uniforms are updated (except for GA Tech and apparently TCU).

Archived