College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teambuilder launches tomorrow. Can't wait to get in there and see what pops up.

Unfortunately, it's been confirmed that new RL uniforms and new high school stadiums are the only changes. It'll still be the same old TeamBuilder.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I'm talking about the new uniforms. A lot of new uniform suprises came out of last year's launch. Even stuff we didn't catch during the offseason.

Man I hope you are right about new uniforms.

spacer.png

Unfortunately, it's been confirmed that new RL uniforms and new high school stadiums are the only changes. It'll still be the same old TeamBuilder.

They had to have added some other stuff? New stripes... SOMETHING! right?

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

They had to have added some other stuff? New stripes... SOMETHING! right?

Nope. Same old schtick as the past two years. Apparently, adding cheerleaders and mascots is more important than improving TeamBuilder or fixing the core gameplay, which is currently broken beyond repair.

When this game moves to the next generation of consoles, EA needs to ditch the game engine. It was outdated years ago.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

i hope rutgers new uniforms made it into the game

TMS4-3.jpg

Doesn't look like it.

Old uniforms are usually in the game in addition to new stuff, though.

When new uniforms comes out, EA should come out with a pack for a about 200 Gamerpoints (XBox money) so that we keep updated on how our team looks. That way we don't have to wait for next year's edition.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

When new uniforms comes out, EA should come out with a pack for a about 200 Gamerpoints (XBox money) so that we keep updated on how our team looks. That way we don't have to wait for next year's edition.

Why should you have to pay for something they should keep updated anyways?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Why should you have to pay for something they should keep updated anyways?

Because some new uniform updates aren't made in time to be programmed into the game. IMO people complain way too much about it. I will say...it appears they didn't realize Georgia Tech got new uniforms last year. I've seen a video and a screenshot of Tech in the 2010 road jerseys.

Personally, I cannot wait to teambuild KSU with the new logo package!

I know WVU's grey uniforms have already been discussed in the thread, but FYI official pics of the uni's came out today. Album in the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478271855533600.124795.148631565164299&type=3

577216_478272085533577_174691411_n.jpg

it doesn't look right to me....idk why

I think the helmet, in the lighting (at least from my perspective), looks darker than the rest of the uniform which sets it off. It took a few looks to grow on me, but I think I like it. Though I noticed, I thought the consensus was that the pro uniform for WVU was liked, but they come out with this for a couple games and WVU fans cry out that it's completely horrible, and no need for grey. The pro combat uniform had even more shades of grey...

Archived