College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I know WVU's grey uniforms have already been discussed in the thread, but FYI official pics of the uni's came out today. Album in the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478271855533600.124795.148631565164299&type=3

577216_478272085533577_174691411_n.jpg

it doesn't look right to me....idk why

I think it's because the helmet is a little bit darker then the rest of the uniform. Is that facemask black? The helmet looks awful.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the sweat guts will still show...if you look close enough, you can see the mesh over the stomach area.

Also, enough with the needless gray, already. Although, in this particular instance, I....uhhh....can't believe I'm finna say this, but....I....actually....like this one?? :blink:

(Maybe its because of the way the yellow pops off and sets off everything else.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I know WVU's grey uniforms have already been discussed in the thread, but FYI official pics of the uni's came out today. Album in the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.478271855533600.124795.148631565164299&type=3

The grey uniforms are fine, but its the helmet that is bothering me because the helmet is darker than the unis.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

West Virginia looks best in navy and yellow/gold. The gray really isn't needed. Is it modern? Sure. But it doesn't enhance anything.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

West Virginia looks best in navy and yellow/gold. The gray really isn't needed. Is it modern? Sure. But it doesn't enhance anything.

Exactly. Give me gold and blue Mountaineers any day over this.

They remind me of the ugly grey uniforms the basketball team had during the Pittsnogle era.

Aw well, maybe it'll look better when paired with the blue helmet or different pants.

90758391980.gif

Teambuilder launches tomorrow. Can't wait to get in there and see what pops up.

Is there a time today that it is supposed to be released?

Sorry, I'm flooding with teambuilder stuff. It's like my favorite part of the game...

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Teambuilder launches tomorrow. Can't wait to get in there and see what pops up.

Is there a time today that it is supposed to be released?

Sorry, I'm flooding with teambuilder stuff. It's like my favorite part of the game...

That's what I've been wondering too. However, I was reading, and it's basically the same thing with new uniforms.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

When new uniforms comes out, EA should come out with a pack for a about 200 Gamerpoints (XBox money) so that we keep updated on how our team looks. That way we don't have to wait for next year's edition.

+100 I completely agree. Does anyone know when the new Teambuilder launches?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

When new uniforms comes out, EA should come out with a pack for a about 200 Gamerpoints (XBox money) so that we keep updated on how our team looks. That way we don't have to wait for next year's edition.

No, it should be a free patch.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Not to be off topic, but EA likes you to pay for everything.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

The grey uniforms are fine, but its the helmet that is bothering me because the helmet is darker than the unis.

Us WVU fans will have to just bear with them for the season. They already said next season they are getting a whole new re-design just like Mizzou did got one this year. To be honest our coolors with Mizzou's concept would look better than Mizzou's versions IMO.

And that is the fundamental problem with EA's business model, along with that of most other companies. They charge for far too many parts of gameplay. The worst is when DLC items are already on the game disc and you have to pay to unlock them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And that is the fundamental problem with EA's business model, along with that of most other companies. They charge for far too many parts of gameplay. The worst is when DLC items are already on the game disc and you have to pay to unlock them.

the problem with many large scale businesses is that they get bloated and greedy and start neglecting their core product quality in the name of chasing incremental revenue and enhanced margin opportunities.

EA is a perfect example. They get the nfl exclusive, get fat on the hog and don't invest anything in gameplay, then have the audacity to charge additional $ for the final stages of product refinement.

Us WVU fans will have to just bear with them for the season. They already said next season they are getting a whole new re-design just like Mizzou did got one this year. To be honest our coolors with Mizzou's concept would look better than Mizzou's versions IMO.

Not that I don't believe you, but where did you hear that. I have heard Dana talk about the importantce of uniforms to recruits, but nothing specific about a redesign.

TEAMBUILDER 13 UP!!!

TCU's Rose Bowl uniform is in.

They should've called this teambuilder 11 or 12. Not seeing anything new for 2012 in here.

Hell, it doesn't even have TCU uniforms from 2011 in it.

Archived