College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

The rivalry gear is all fantastic, and simple to boot. Sometimes it's the simple designs that are the most appealing...

Agree 100%. EDSBS had a funny thing about how Nike tricked adidas and UA into crazy uniform trends only to go back to the simple stuff that looks much better.

I love the first set of shirts and the grey versions of them.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to see what these liquibrims (that's my word, I coined it) will look like in person, in natural daylight. I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the price tag for these things pushes damn near 50 bones...hell, Nike's NFL fan tees cost 36.50, at least in Indy. And also, why is LSU's liquibrim silver? Does that hint that their PRC sets will have silver in them?

(And...I'm also waiting to see who'll be the first to bitch about these being ZOMG OH NOES FLATBRIMZZ....GANGSTAS...THUGZZZ!!!!!!4321.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Coming at ya with another shot of those Ducks. Still really digging the nicer shade of green! It's also hard to tell, but I think this looks like their replicas have transitioned over to the NFL replica template.

New-2012-Oregon-Football-Uniforms.jpg

I think these are still the retail versions because they have the Large tags and what not. Loving th e new Kelly Green Jesey

Coming at ya with another shot of those Ducks. Still really digging the nicer shade of green! It's also hard to tell, but I think this looks like their replicas have transitioned over to the NFL replica template.

The kelly green look? Great. The rest? Terrible. It really is a sad state of affairs when teams don't want to wear their actual colours. Even the yellow jerseys don't count, as it appears that they're devoid of green.

42-54511-F.jpg

42-54512-F.jpg

42-54513-F.jpg

42-54514-F.jpg

42-54515-F.jpg

there is also a women's version of each of these.

So....which one is faster? I would like these more if each school had a unique saying. I don't like throwing the same one on to each school's gear.

Also, I really like the simple design of the logo with a pattern in it. It's just that being an LSU fan, you really only see tiger print in women's clothing. Not sure how well that shirt will sell.

gYH2mW9.png

42-54511-F.jpg

42-54512-F.jpg

42-54513-F.jpg

42-54514-F.jpg

42-54515-F.jpg

there is also a women's version of each of these.

So....which one is faster? I would like these more if each school had a unique saying. I don't like throwing the same one on to each school's gear.

Also, I really like the simple design of the logo with a pattern in it. It's just that being an LSU fan, you really only see tiger print in women's clothing. Not sure how well that shirt will sell.

Tht's why I like the other shirts. They are school specific. This one uses a nike catchphrase.

It's because they're all on the same team, Team Nike.

And that's my biggest beef with the swoosh, the make no effort to conceal the fact that they brand all their schools/teams in the same fashion. See: Volt. They make a lot of really nice designs, shoes, uniforms, etc. but dammit if they don't love to put themselves above the teams the represent. Especialy at the collegiate level, it just makes me sick.

Looks pretty good... I hope there is another white that has green rather than black, like in the last set.

Do you guys think green numbers and wings could work with a yellow jersey? It'd be interesting to see how that would look...

EDIT: Judging by this, I think it would look awesome.

484959.jpg

90758391980.gif

And that's my biggest beef with the swoosh, the make no effort to conceal the fact that they brand all their schools/teams in the same fashion. See: Volt. They make a lot of really nice designs, shoes, uniforms, etc. but dammit if they don't love to put themselves above the teams the represent. Especialy at the collegiate level, it just makes me sick.

That's why I really liked last year's line of Nike "Local" tees that had team-specific saying like these:

225633839.jpgp11293350dt.jpg66-34065-Y.jpg

They've made their NFL shirts pretty generic this year too, sadly:

xl468415783.jpgxl468420750.jpg

010635da9d63604ed0b527ac4b9fa55d_330.jpg53aa870ed2c51ea2f93acd9d3375e1f4_330.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

That's why I really liked last year's line of Nike "Local" tees that had team-specific saying like these:

I was hoping they would do the "Local" tees for the NFL. A Browns "Dawg Pound" shirt would be awesome

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived