College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Other than the black and the monochromes, these look pretty good.

Now if the shoes were blue instead of black this set would be perfect.

I think those shoes are actually navy blue, but I agree that they should be a matching blue.

I wouldn't read to much into the shoes because those are last years model and nike has come out with completely new cleats.

Again, I know all of that, but this isn't a one time thing. Kentucky has worn white cleats with navy trim for a least the past several seasons.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That USC jersey is a prime example of why the NFL went so wrong. It is possible to combine modern technology with a traditional design and not have it look like complete crap.

Kudos to USC for making the transition and doing it so well.

well it is Nike who made the transition, not USC.

aeeb49e1-886b-bf43.jpg

If only they brought back the airbrush effect...even still though, that's a sharp looking lid. That dark red is a great color for a helmet.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

aeeb49e1-886b-bf43.jpg

While it's a slick lid, I'm more fond of the "Aztecs" helmet.

I'm very curious to see what the other side of the helmet looks like. SDSU does not have an alternate version of that logo so I am wondering if they will have the same logo with the spear facing backwards. If so that will look pretty bad in my opinion. Maybe they'll go the number route or just leave it blank. Or they could be smart and make a flipped version by switching the arrowhead and handle.

Has it been said which teams have been picked for the PCR uniforms this year?

Yeah I've been surprised how little info has come out regarding which teams will wear them this year.

This morning, 3 Oregon Rivalry items popped up on Nike.com

Nike-Rivalry-Faster-Oregon-Mens-T-Shirt-00029026X_OD5_A.jpg

Nike-Rivalry-Authentic-Oregon-Mens-T-Shirt-00029025X_OD5_A.jpg

Nike-True-Rivalry-Oregon-Adjustable-Hat-00029027X_OD5_A.jpg

Has it been said which teams have been picked for the PCR uniforms this year?

Yeah I've been surprised how little info has come out regarding which teams will wear them this year.

Nike-Rivalry-Faster-Oregon-Mens-T-Shirt-00029026X_OD5_A.jpg

Nike-Rivalry-Authentic-Oregon-Mens-T-Shirt-00029025X_OD5_A.jpg

Nike-True-Rivalry-Oregon-Adjustable-Hat-00029027X_OD5_A.jpg

I love the green and yellow hat especially cause it points towards a return to the Fighting Ducks jersey.

The mirrored bill though.. Not a huge fan.

Interesting. Looks like their will also be new Nike Rivalry gear for Florida State, LSU, Ohio State, and Southern Cal. So, with Oregon, that's at least 5 likely candidates for the rivalry combats.

Yup. I knew tOSU was one. There is another school I heard would be one, but now I forget who it was.

Those are some good looking t-shirts, too.

Archived