College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if anyone noticed this year but in my opinion the numbering system has also been made slightly less relevant in CFB this year...while numbers are absolute, the proliferation of duplicates (even on the same field at the same time), players wearing multiple numbers in a game (stanford and usc come to mind),

Alot of big time colleges need to have duplicate numbers. After walk-on's Ohio State has more then 99 players on there team which means they have to have atleast 6 or 7 players with the same number

obviously you didn't read my entire post but that should be expected from a tosu fan

you guys do realize the uniform has already been worn...

tumblr_mbhem60KpB1r4e5zuo1_1280.jpg

Yes. It was terrible then, and it is terrible now (though the helmet isn't that terrible).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

not sure if anyone noticed this year but in my opinion the numbering system has also been made slightly less relevant in CFB this year...while numbers are absolute, the proliferation of duplicates (even on the same field at the same time), players wearing multiple numbers in a game (stanford and usc come to mind),

Alot of big time colleges need to have duplicate numbers. After walk-on's Ohio State has more then 99 players on there team which means they have to have atleast 6 or 7 players with the same number

obviously you didn't read my entire post but that should be expected from a tosu fan

Idk what being an Ohio State fan has to do with it, but I read your entire post....Like when you said players were wearing the same number on the field at the same time? That's against the rules and unless you can show me video or photo proof then I don't believe that

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

It just seems like common practice to put any type of bowl patch or advertisement of some kind right on the front. It gets more exposure that way, and they could probably care less how cluttered it is unfortunately.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

It's only a small variation on their standard helmet so it's actually not a bad look for Tennessee.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I didn't look very hard, but found one small picture of Stanford from their last Rose Bowl appearance and it looks like they wore shoulder patches. It would be cool to see them do that again. But the more important thing is that they don't wear their black jerseys. Even Oregon is smart enough to wear green in the Rose Bowl.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Shoulder bowl patches > chest bowl patches

oregon-uniform-1995-rose-bowl.jpg

225765_display_image.jpg?1318999393

1375fedc5c172d2c8041fc4923e09278155c2d64.jpg?x=521&y=352&sig=2d020c643de31227b6d31a747e3f55aa

rose_bowl.jpg

ron+dayne.jpg

24e780eaf96311cefc8960f585359a8c586f5944.jpg?x=551&y=428&sig=115e8047f326433783c146dc142f5aaa

Also, Rose Bowl traditions > other bowl traditions which proves that the Rose Bowl > all other bowls

I love me some big ass patches on big ass shoulder pads on belly cut jerseys. I also must say, I miss when NCAA players could wear tinted visors.

Archived