College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

Michigan going matte for their bowl game. (from @darrenrovell)

703953758.png?key=1008762&Expires=1355850589&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=a-S~yRWX0fpkDTTT9RHLKzqiCQTdfPO25WKJ1sskRhTv683e-e1OJrgI77fgeIIwh6nbiGavRjxa2BZiakqNG~ykG8M7fF9EZjMLDKz7NkqSS8z7LLJT6NSrfL0M~mMw6TKaQYXm9ceYjPpbVdqdk28TYwOtcBlk7NmfQJ1f~VQ_

MORE:

special uniforms for the game also.

http://www.mgoblue.c.../121812aac.html

8414007.jpeg

Michigan fearing our "Stormtrooper" look so they decide to wear white as the home team (lol.) Cocks going all garnet with our hideous white helmet to completely throwoff any possible aesthetic pleasure.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's A&M's jerseys with the Cotton Bowl patch. Gives no indication of what helmet/pant combo they'll wear though.

Wild guess but I'd go with all-white being that's what they wore when they took down Alabama.

I agree. The white helmets would also make sense, since they're playing a team with such a similar color scheme.

Here's A&M's jerseys with the Cotton Bowl patch. Gives no indication of what helmet/pant combo they'll wear though.

Sidenote: how ridiculous do the techfit jerseys look when they're not on a player?

A-aXGNkCMAAiqf2.jpg

I have more of a problem with the fact that the bowl logo is the largest logo on the jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Sidenote: how ridiculous do the techfit jerseys look when they're not on a player?

A-aXGNkCMAAiqf2.jpg

I have more of a problem with the fact that the bowl logo is the largest logo on the jersey.

I never knew the numbers and wordmark were stitched onto the techfit template. During a game they look screen-printed. That's one thing I don't like about it, because it makes the jersey look cheap.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Preview of Colorado State's move to Under Armour next year. Looks like a templated mess

bilde1w.jpgbildeqs.jpg

bilde2h.jpgbilde3x.jpg

source: http://www.coloradoa...S0201/312180022

The uniforms are meh but SWEET JESUS THOSE HELMETS ARE AMAZING!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

michiganhelmet_original_original.jpg?1355851510

here is a better picture of the matte helmets. I have been waiting for michigan to do this for awhile i would like to see what it would look like with a gray facemask and numbers on the side. As fore the uniforms i wish michigan would have gone with maize unis with the blue on the shoulder and blue pants.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

I think they should have found a matte finish for the yellow striping. Looks too glossy next to the matte.

i think so to but alot of traditionalist are going crazy because its a matte finish i want to see how people would react if michigan broke out a chrome helmet people would probably have a heart attack.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

i like the Michigan uni. come at me!

Since you asked, it's a perfectly decent design when viewed in a vacuum, but not for Michigan. When Nike does a special one-off uniform for Ohio State, they at least try to embrace OSU's history and tradition and bring it into the uniform. You're designing a uniform for the winningest program in NCAA history yet there is nothing special or uniquely "Michigan" about this.

Get off my lawn.

Archived