College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

I seem to have found a way that the full wrap stripes can work on the speed machine template. Take a look at the cuff, then look at where the arrow is. Nike could just add that under the cuff where the mesh is, and bam!, you're finite'.

jerseyexamples.png

that may work because it's a qb/skill cut...other cuts have no armpit material whatsoever with huge armholes so the stripe would lay flat against the torso...the best look by far was ucla pre-tech fit...it had a slight taper or rounding at the bottom

Or they could just lower the area around the cuff and make the mesh smaller. That might look really weird though.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to have found a way that the full wrap stripes can work on the speed machine template. Take a look at the cuff, then look at where the arrow is. Nike could just add that under the cuff where the mesh is, and bam!, you're finite'.

jerseyexamples.png

That's not a Speed Machine jersey, though.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

jerseyexamples.png

That's not a Speed Machine jersey, though.

All they'd have to do is place that thing under the cuff onto a speed machine template.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Those Ducks jerseys are stupid.

They were stupid when they unveiled them and they're still stupid in the Fiesta Bowl.

They need to go back to the previous "unfurled" wing design, not this buzz-tooth wing design. The old version was a logo unto itself. These new ones look like some MS Paint fill pattern that they just pasted into the shoulder inserts.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

According to Tim's uni tracker, the iridescent wings were only worn once, against Washington State.

I thought all of their jerseys had the iridescent wings/numbers?

EDIT: nvm, going through the pictures it does look like all the numbers were iridescent, but the wings were not for the most part.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Ducks Fiesta Bowl unis- I'm disappointed, I was hoping for a nice yellow

https://twitter.com/...7543808/photo/1

Yeah, like that was gonna happen.

The Ducks' uniforms have jumped the shark so many times... they're actually starting to look downright dull.

They opened the season with a pretty nice look... kelly green, an actual yellow. Then it was right back to the circus.

A-qBbV0CYAAcoVj.jpg

Aren't those the same white jerseys from the regular season? Surprising that they wouldn't unveil a wacky new design for the game.

Too bad they couldn't squeeze the patch on somewhere else for Oregon. Looks pretty bad on top of the wings.

I'm not saying Oregon isn't wearing those, but just because they have the patch on them doesn't mean they are what will be worn in the game.

media day:

2lwppjb.jpg

game:

ncf_u_tcu13_576.jpg

According to Tim's uni tracker, the iridescent wings were only worn once, against Washington State.

And Cal

hi-res-156010365_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

This isn't a surprise based on the bowl shirt

8p8k3.jpg

Looks like it may be yellow helmet/white w/ iridescent wings/yellow pants*

*speculation

Holy bowl logo Batman!

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

They haven't been as large. I think in the last five years they've gotten bigger. Also, the Rays stopped playing in October. So why can't they make that field look any better? I keep waiting for mud to pop up. Is their thst big a difference between turf for baseball and football?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived