College Football 2012 Season

wILL-INI

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it's a stripe when it should be a loop.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Time the fükc out.

Fükc the helmets—Russell Athletic has a BOWL game? How the hell they pull that off??? :blink:

(And look...a team NOT wearing Russell is playing in the game...hahahahaa)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

And from what I saw, the winners shirts/tees for that bowl game are made by Nike. Talk about a sponsor nightmare.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The yellowish tinge of the flywire tape makes it look like they used cut up condoms.

Spot on assessment.

And i don't like the big purple mass where the shoulder and sleeve stripes meet because of the baby small size template.

It doesn't really bother me too much and I think it will look fine on a player, though I think their look could have been improved by dropping the cuff striping all together. I think it would look cleaner with just the shoulder stripes. I also wonder if they are getting new pants. Would be a good time to clean up the striping which doesn't match the helmet!

**SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION**

I've been working on some random, B1G football unis, trying to push my own boundaries when it comes to the conference and unis I love so, and this is a road jersey I thought might work for Michigan, a bit of last years bowl and the Alabama game led me to this:

Mich_hyp_R_1.jpg

Pretty close. That being the case, I like what UM is going to wear aside from the yellow numbers. I like that UM pushes the boundaries on their road jersey, I think it's a tradition that has been going on for a while now, but as of late it just seems a bit more radical.

^ thats still a truncated stripe Bucknut.

Is it wrong that i like the truncated stripe better than the loop?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That's as good as it's going to get unless players can be convinced to wear less fitted jerseys.

I'm sure Nike will find a way to complete the stripe on the underarm mesh.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I cannot say for certain, but I want to say the cut of the sleeve stripes is the same as LSU's second iteration of Pro Combat unis. You can see how the stripes go fairly deep into the armpits and the outer purple stripe appears to taper a bit at the cuff seams (like the new uniform).

6278287700_810f4e9923_b.jpg

Is it wrong that i like the truncated stripe better than the loop?

no im with you. i dont want to go through all this again in a different thread. but, i like the truncated stripe. both current Colts version and LSU version

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

And from what I saw, the winners shirts/tees for that bowl game are made by Nike. Talk about a sponsor nightmare.

Those are just the shirts made by the teams playing in the bowl. They use their own suppliers. If TCU was in the bowl, the shirts would be Nike. If Nebraska was in it, they'd be adidas. Nike doesn't care enough about the Russell Athletic bowl to make championship t-shirts.

Yeah, but as I said in the other thread, at least the stripes look to end more organically. They end at the bottom of the cuff. If someone was wearing a 30 year old LSU jerey with long sleeves and full loops, that is essentially what you would see if he had his arms down at his sides, anyway. I don't need the stripes to loop all the way around, just run them down to the cuffs and don't have them end at a random seam.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I seem to have found a way that the full wrap stripes can work on the speed machine template. Take a look at the cuff, then look at where the arrow is. Nike could just add that under the cuff where the mesh is, and bam!, you're finite'.

jerseyexamples.png

that may work because it's a qb/skill cut...other cuts have no armpit material whatsoever with huge armholes so the stripe would lay flat against the torso...the best look by far was ucla pre-tech fit...it had a slight taper or rounding at the bottom

Archived