2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Mike Cammelleri has been traded to the Colorado Avalanche for Jocelyn Thibault, Martin Rucinsky and Andrei Kovalenko.

Really, though, I'm seeing Calgary on Twitter, but obviously, it's far from official.

Jocelyn Thibault? He's still in the league? Woah.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Cammelleri has been traded to the Colorado Avalanche for Jocelyn Thibault, Martin Rucinsky and Andrei Kovalenko.

Really, though, I'm seeing Calgary on Twitter, but obviously, it's far from official.

Jocelyn Thibault? He's still in the league? Woah.

Nope. He's the goaltending coach of the Avs.

spacer.png

Cammalleri for Bourque, apparently.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Wait a minute, the Blackhawks managed to get a power play goal? And then a second? I'm shocked!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Rene Bourque needs Daymond Langkow, like a Car needs tires. That's how I describe him.

Trade is

Cammalleri, Karri Ramo and 5th Rd pick to Calgary for Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and 2nd RD pick

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Somewhere, Mike Keane feels cheated.

Rene Bourque needs Daymond Langkow, like a Car needs tires. That's how I describe him.

Trade is

Cammalleri, Karri Ramo and 5th Rd pick to Calgary for Rene Bourque, Patrick Holland and 2nd RD pick

Karri Ramo?

Jesus, that's a throwback to a past life for me.

spacer.png

Trade is

5th pick is in 2012, 2nd round pick is for 2013.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Somewhere, Mike Keane feels cheated.

Trade is

Karri Ramo?

Jesus, that's a throwback to a past life for me.

Kinda pissed that the second rounder had to go for a team that eventually has to rebuild, and Patty Holland is gone who looks to be a solid guy down the line. Feaster just needed to acquire more of his terrible Lightning picks in Karri Ramo, he has no chance at even play in Abbotsford let alone Calgary.

Both needed a new start, Bourque will be missed, really good guy, and good to the fans as well. Cammy I'm glad he is back, and he should have never left in the first place. One more reason that will make Saturday night great! Cams and Sutter vs. Sutter.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Pierre Gauthier just traded P.K. Subban and Andrei Markov to TPS Turku of SM-Liiga for Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre.

He has also waived Carey Price and acquired the rights to Stephane Fiset.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Cammalleri traded mid-game? Interesting. Anyone have details on this?

EDIT: sent to a hotel after the 2nd period, I don't know why, but this is funny to me.

The worst final game as a Hab exit since the Patrick Roy trade!

Stephane Fiset? What an idiot. Everyone knows Jamie Storr is better.

Ah-ah-ahhhh! Au Francais.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Stephane Fiset? What an idiot. Everyone knows Jamie Storr is better.

Ah-ah-ahhhh! Au Francais.

J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon. Pamplemousse!

A cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

*gladly accepts the cookie*

Stars beat the Kings 5-4 in the shootout, hand the Kings their first loss when scoring 3+ goals.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

*gladly accepts the cookie*

No, no cookie for you. Explain the reference first!

I went to check Capgeek just to do some poking around for an Iginla trade that would work out, and this greeted me on the front page:

The Flames stayed cap compliant by putting several players on long-term injured reserve, but once their roster returns to full health, they'll need to trim more than $2.5 million in cap hits.

God, it never ends with this team. What exactly is it that they are trying to do? What do they think they have here? The window is closed, but they won't allow themselves to believe it. They're probably going to finish 9th.

Blackhawks slated to have $22.3MM in banked cap space by the deadline. That's enough for two big splashes, really. Bickell, Brunette, and a 2nd for Iginla, make it happen, Stan.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I went to check Capgeek just to do some poking around for an Iginla trade that would work out, and this greeted me on the front page:

The Flames stayed cap compliant by putting several players on long-term injured reserve, but once their roster returns to full health, they'll need to trim more than $2.5 million in cap hits.

God, it never ends with this team. What exactly is it that they are trying to do? What do they think they have here? The window is closed, but they won't allow themselves to believe it. They're probably going to finish 9th.

Blackhawks slated to have $22.3MM in banked cap space by the deadline. That's enough for two big splashes, really. Bickell, Brunette, and a 2nd for Iginla, make it happen, Stan.

As much as I would love this, this trade would be highway robbery. Bickell even at his best is middle of the road and I'm not sure about his potential anymore. The 2nd would obviously be the kicker, but why would they take Bruno? Hawks would have to throw in a prospect.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Stan got Nick Leddy for Cam Barker and his Dale Tallon uh-oh contract. Highway robbery is never out of the equation.

Brunette is an expiring contract and we'd have to clear out a roster player. Might have to anyway, because Jimmy Hayes and Andrew Shaw are really trying to entrench themselves here. Shaw could be the Dan Carcillo we thought we were getting.

Hawks have prospects to spare; I can part with a Ludwig Rensfeldt and never know it.

As for Bickell, I'm getting a distinctly Jack Skille vibe where his time here is just about done and he'll be going the other way for someone before the deadline. Big body who still thinks of himself as the best kid in town; can't adapt to a bottom-six role. It's time to start re-evaluating Tallon's non-Toews/Kane draft history. We're starting to see a lot of real strikeouts here (Barker, Bickell, Skille, Beach, et al).

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived