2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True story about Roman Cechmanek. It was the offseason and I really wanted his autograph, so what do I do? WhitePages.com baby! I found a Roman Cechmanek listed in New Jersey, sent the cards out and got them back signed. Was it the real Roman Cechmanek? Maybe. The autographs matched up well. If it wasn't, it still makes for one hell of a story.

And here's some goddamned Peter Ing.

ING.jpg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

carons.jpg

Sabastien Caron

sabourin1.jpg

Dany Sabourin

Chiodo2.jpg

The Chiodo Dragon! Andy Chiodo.

Or...

alexander-pechurski-114.jpg

Alex Pechurski, who after injuries to Fleury and Brent Johnson, and a bad start by John Curry, played 36 minutes in Fleury's pads (his didn't meet NHL regulations) against Vancouver, letting in one goal on 14 shots.

oBIgzrL.png

This thread needs some Jamie Hodson

2701351.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD2E10086EF816675FA742084529C6861E8FDF06FBF4E9F728E30A760B0D811297

and some Kevin Hodson

hodson.jpg

Today we are all Hodsons

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Red Wings leading the Blackhawks 2-0 after one, and outshooting them 21-4. It is 12:18pm, I am drinking, and feel justified in doing so.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Some of the twitter using CCSLCers and I tried (unsuccessfully) to get this guy trending last year during the playoffs

tabaracci.jpg

Rick Tabaracci

When in doubt, instead of saying "some of the twitter using CCSLCers and I" you can just use "Me, Lee and Mike."

Also, Eddie "Saturday Night" Staniowski and Doug "The Bandit" Soetaert.

plr273x1.jpg

soetaert.jpg

Welcome to DrunjFlix

When in doubt, instead of saying "some of the twitter using CCSLCers and I" you can just use "Me, Lee and Mike."

Right. @McSean3, @Regnimalia, and @Sodboy13 #RickTabaracci I think it didn't work because we spelled his name wrong for the first 20 hashtags.

I left out Fred Brathwaite in my Blue Jackets goalie pics because I thought he was too obvious, but speaking of him, here's a MASSIVE picture of him:

2705673.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

I love that whenever the Wings and Hawks meet on NBC, Pierre McGuirre feels the need to mention that Dan Cleary was the 13th overall pick by the Blackhawks. Every time.

I also love that they make him stand sideways in the 15 inches of space between the benches at the Joe.

Stephane Beauregard!

beauregard.jpgt_21301_07.jpg

He was a brick wall in the Wolves' 1998 Turner Cup run.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This blackhawks/red wings game is turning into a classic. Playoff intensity seething from both rosters, blackhawks MAY...may...have just finally woken up.

That being said, gotta get one past Howard.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

This blackhawks/red wings game is turning into a classic. Playoff intensity seething from both rosters, blackhawks MAY...may...have just finally woken up.

That being said, gotta get one past Howard.

Done.

This one has definitely been a classic thus far. I thought that if Chicago didn't bury one when they dominated the first chunk of the third period that they never would. But they managed. Red Wings came real close to putting it away a few times too.

edit: Hate that the Wings won, but I'm glad that game wasn't ruined by a shootout.

IUe6Hvh.png

I'm going to go find an inanimate object and punch it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived