2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Kings have won in Calgary twice in 12 (12/21/05, 2/5/11) games since the lockout. Tonight should be interesting…

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also this thread needs some Kelly Hrudey:

kellyhrudey2.jpg

Every thread needs some Kelly Hrudey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

^^^ POTD Nominee. Someone give that man a ribbon.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

^^^ POTD Nominee. Someone give that man a ribbon.

I'll second. I was thinking it before I saw you had nominated him.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

IT'S THIBAULT TIME!!!

*clap, clap* ... well played admiral.

I'm regretting not thinking of that first so hard right now.

Me too. As one of my professors would call it, "low hanging fruit"

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

IT'S THIBAULT TIME!!!

*clap, clap* ... well played admiral.

I'm regretting not thinking of that first so hard right now.

Me too. As one of my professors would call it, "low hanging fruit"

I mean it's so obvious.

Anyway, here's more failed Bruins goalies!

Philippe Sauve (mentioned before, I think)

sauve.jpg

Jordan Sigalet

sigalet.jpg

Steve Shields

goalie_steve_shields.jpg

Petr Skudra

skudra.jpg

Felix Potvin

potvin.jpg

Blaine Lacher

lacher.jpg

Bill Ranford

ranford.jpg

Tim Chevedale

cheveldae.jpg

Kay Whitmore

whitmore.jpg

Goaliesarchive.com is a godsend.

spacer.png

If we're posting former NHL goalies--how about this guy?

Even if the picture is from the Olympics-

salo.png

this guy was better-

lemelin.png

This guy had a short career-

skoro.png

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived