2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Stan got Nick Leddy for Cam Barker and his Dale Tallon uh-oh contract. Highway robbery is never out of the equation.

Brunette is an expiring contract and we'd have to clear out a roster player. Might have to anyway, because Jimmy Hayes and Andrew Shaw are really trying to entrench themselves here. Shaw could be the Dan Carcillo we thought we were getting.

Hawks have prospects to spare; I can part with a Ludwig Rensfeldt and never know it.

As for Bickell, I'm getting a distinctly Jack Skille vibe where his time here is just about done and he'll be going the other way for someone before the deadline. Big body who still thinks of himself as the best kid in town; can't adapt to a bottom-six role. It's time to start re-evaluating Tallon's non-Toews/Kane draft history. We're starting to see a lot of real strikeouts here (Barker, Bickell, Skille, Beach, et al).

Beach has been a hopeless case for a long time that's simply never going to live up to expectations. I'm stressing about moving Morin since he's had concussion issues and I still have faith he can be a top 6 fw, but he might be the obvious choice to dispatch outside of guys like Bicks/Frolik.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world will end the day Iginla goes to Chicago for Bickell, Andrew :censored: Brunette and a 2nd. Iginla doesn't want out, Feaster won't even bother asking him, ownership will never agree to anything. I hope he actually re-signs, and I think he will. Yeah, don't need to tell anyone that this team isn't going anywhere, We've known this since the Hawks beat them senseless in 2009.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I know the future Winter Classic discussion has died off this week, but Bob McKenzie all but confirmed last night that next year's will be Wings-Leafs at the Big House

And yes, Shark fans all throughout HFBoards are butthurt that a Canadian team's in a Winter Classic before they are

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

He has also waived Carey Price and acquired the rights to Stephane Fiset.

Holy crap. That's a name I haven't heard in years.

maybe Bob Essensa, Kevin Weekes, Eric Fichaud and Dominic Roussel are hanging around the league somewhere.

I heard that Arturs Irbe and Tommy Soderstrom are available.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

maybe Bob Essensa, Kevin Weekes, Eric Fichaud and Dominic Roussel are hanging around the league somewhere.

I actually heard his first calls were to Guy Herbert and Tim Cheveldae.

No, his guy needs to speak French. Vincent Riendeau.

Guy Herbert can't speak French? I always assumed...

And yes, Shark fans all throughout HFBoards are butthurt that a Canadian team's in a Winter Classic before they are

You don't like Sharks! What's wrong with you? :P

Nah, I'm cool with the Sharks. It's just hilarious going onto HFBoards and seeing their reaction to every NBC game of the week decision, Winter Classic venue announcement, etc. :P

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

You don't like Sharks! What's wrong with you? :P

Nah, I'm cool with the Sharks. It's just hilarious going onto HFBoards and seeing their reaction to every NBC game of the week decision, Winter Classic venue announcement, etc. :P

I'm a Sharks fan myself and even some of those Sharks fans on the HF Boards drive me nuts. I think Detroit-Toronto is the perfect match-up for the Winter Classic at The Big House. Hell I might even try to go to that one.

I know the future Winter Classic discussion has died off this week, but Bob McKenzie all but confirmed last night that next year's will be Wings-Leafs at the Big House

People refuse to realize that this can never happen because Michigan Stadium forbids the sale of alcohol

This will only cause ESPN to raise its subscriber fees

Tank is an idiot

*snorts a f-ck ton of angel dust*

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Guy Herbert can't speak French? I always assumed...

Nope. Despite the name and pronunciation, Guy is from Troy, New York. Selected for the US in the 94 World Championships, 96 World Cup, and in Nagano in 98. Also was the final expansion roster Mighty Duck to leave the team in 2001 via waivers. Always loved Hebert and the "Guy-Fense" chants as a kid.

---

For my goalie contribution:

- Ron Tugnutt?

- Mikhail Shtalenkov?

- Brian Hayward? He played in Montreal, learned a little French if I remember

- David Aebischer?

---

People refuse to realize that this can never happen because Michigan Stadium forbids the sale of alcohol

This will only cause ESPN to raise its subscriber fees

Tank is an idiot

*snorts a f-ck ton of angel dust*

Fantastic

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived