2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Looks like another :censored: 3 point game in San Jose.

Anywho's, another huge two points for the Flames, Sven scores again and if we can handle Edmonton tomorrow and Columbus on Sunday, should be looking good. Or we could go into another week of a 4 way tie.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite continued offensive futility, the Sharks edge Nashville 2-1 in a shootout. SJ has gotten 13 goals in the last 9 games, but thanks to bonus points, they are 3-3-3 in that span. The Wings are next; I don't think 1 will be enough to beat them.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The Sharks could face the inevitable President's Trophy winning blues in the first round. Anyone remember what happened the last time the Blue won that trophy?

The Devils won the Stanley Cup...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

"Blah blah blah... Sidney Crosby, Sidney Crosby... blah blah blah"

A big star in the league coming back (again) from a lengthy absence due to injury. You expected... what, exactly?

"OMFGZ JESUS CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY oh hey there's that one guy who scored more goals in less games but he has a funny name CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY CROSBY."

That or an article about him eating some chocolate.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The Sharks could face the inevitable President's Trophy winning blues in the first round. Anyone remember what happened the last time the Blue won that trophy?

*sigh* Yes. Yes, I do. I think I nearly broke a coffee table the night of game seven.

Sorry, Puckguy (if you even log on here anymore), but someone needs to keep the Sharks out of the playoffs.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hmm...

Sharks: 2 goals in last 3 games and 3 goals in 4 games against the Blues this year. First time the Sharks fail to win a game against St. Louis since 1999-2000. Next 5 games are against very beatable teams. Failing to win most of those games could sink our chances of making the playoffs altogether. Maybe were better off going in as an 8 seed a la Anaheim in 09? It seems like they're entering Charger territory of blowing it in the regular season now.

When you put it that way, then they are bound to beat the Blues in the first round of the playoffs. Perhaps even in a 1 vs. 8 scenario.

No clue.

spacer.png

I think the Sharks will make the playoffs. So will the Flames. The Flames are getting hot, if you'll pardon the expression, and the Sharks have games in hand and elite talent. The Coyotes seem to be running out of gas, math doesn't favor the Avs with 9 games left and so few outright wins, and the Kings just can't seem to get it together. I wouldn't take the Sharks over the Blues, though.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Can't believe the Senators have a chance to take the Northeast lead tonight. Ottawa could be scary come April, the way the offense is clicking and whoever they decide to play in net.

Don't think Anderson will be ready for a bit more, so it's Ben Bishop's team as of now, and he looks great.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

*shrugs* Rioters burned down Vancouver?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Stars down 4-nothing. Quick, Adam Burish, throw someone's equipment into the stands!

Caps and Jets tied at Little Rink on the Prairie. Jets gotta win in regulation. I hope they do.

Flames down 2 to the Oilers, that's okay, they only need to win almost all their games to finish 8th

EDIT: "Crosby's better" chant for Ovechkin in Winnipeg. Those cads, I tell ya.

The Byfuglien game-winning goal and the postgame ovation almost blew out my speakers. Math does not favor the Jets, but I hope they still go for it. Anything can happen. The Panthers aren't good.

Hmm, people think the "Crosby's better" chant was classless. That's too bad.

The Devils won the Stanley Cup...

That must have been exciting for their 12 fans

Archived