2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Well, the Hawks have liquicrapped down their legs considerably less than they were a month or two ago. This isn't to say they've stopped, mind you, just that we've met them in the middle a little bit when it comes to diminished expectations.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a laugh... I remember a time not too long ago when this entire thread was about how badly the Blackhawks suck because they were on a similar losing streak. Every second comment belonged to Hawks fans trashing their own team. The only Canucks complaining I've seen on here was my ONE comment...

What he obviously meant was hawk fans have complained considerably less than they were a month or two ago.

Ohh... misread it, sorry.

Admiral.. what is your avatar from?

Just scored tickets for tonight Flames/Coyotes game. Hopefully our luck has changed against those guys, and we can continue to make strides in the standings.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Theodore got called on the trapezoid rule. Is that the first of the year? Seriously, I have watched a lot of hockey this year and I dont recall. What a maroon.

SMH about that. What up, Joey Teds?

FALSE EDIT: 1-0 Panthers.

spacer.png

Theodore got called on the trapezoid rule. Is that the first of the year? Seriously, I have watched a lot of hockey this year and I dont recall. What a maroon.

On a BS call against Shawn Thornton, no less.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

On a BS call against Shawn Thornton, no less.

Ticky-tack penalty, to say the least.

I do like the way they're playing, and it's one hell of an improvement over first period in Tampa.

spacer.png

Only the Lightning could defeat the defending Cup champs 6-1 one night, and then two nights later crap the bed against a team that's gone 2-13 over the past month.

If they hurry, they might even give Toronto a chance to score seven goals on them again. It's only happened the other two times they've played this season.

spacer.png

Only the Lightning could defeat the defending Cup champs 6-1 one night, and then two nights later crap the bed against a team that's gone 2-13 over the past month.

If they hurry, they might even give Toronto a chance to score seven goals on them again. It's only happened the other two times they've played this season.

*Insert obligatory bitching comment about the Bruins here*

spacer.png

"Blah blah blah... Sidney Crosby, Sidney Crosby... blah blah blah"

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

"Blah blah blah... Sidney Crosby, Sidney Crosby... blah blah blah"

A big star in the league coming back (again) from a lengthy absence due to injury. You expected... what, exactly?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived