2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

I'm gonna say it.

Predwagoning.

Please don't jump on the HFBoards train and scream "OMGZzzz is we even gonna make dem playoffz?!"

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna say it.

Predwagoning.

Please don't jump on the HFBoards train and scream "OMGZzzz is we even gonna make dem playoffz?!"

Oh, we're making the playoffs. It's a near mathematical impossibility of us not making the playoffs.

We just ain't gonna do :censored: in them if we don't get some of injured players back. We'll be lucky to hold on to a top three seed, though.

If the Bruins make it passed the first round, I'll be celebrating.

spacer.png

I'm gonna say it.

Predwagoning.

Wow... giving up on the Bruins so soon? One year removed from a cup victory no less. Talk about spoiled fans

Two shots on goal. The good part of the team injured. This team isn't doing :censored:. The Preds don't make me begin ingesting knives while I watch them.

EDIT: 5-0 now!

spacer.png

I still hate Johnny Boychuk with a passion (and probably always will) but you can't give up on your team until they're done and out. If that wasn't the case, I would have given up on them twice in last year's playoffs when they started a series down 0-2.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I still hate Johnny Boychuk with a passion (and probably always will) but you can't give up on your team until they're done and out. If that wasn't the case, I would have given up on them twice in last year's playoffs when they started a series down 0-2.

Especially in the first series, dropping the first two games on home ice and having to go to the hated rivals barn to get the series back in the right direction.

Boston had never overcome 0-2 in their franchise history until last year, and they did it twice. Something still tells me a team with Tim Thomas in net is going to be a pain in the ass to beat four games out of seven.

spacer.png

No reason to think a team that has only won one game out of, like, their last 15 will come back.

However, Washington coming back was about as goddamn predictable as it gets.

EDIT - NYI is 15-1-7 when leading after two periods. Why does that not sound right?

There is no way in hell that 3rd period stat is anywhere near right. They blow 3rd period leads on a nightly basis it seems like

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

No reason to think a team that has only won one game out of, like, their last 15 will come back.

However, Washington coming back was about as goddamn predictable as it gets.

EDIT - NYI is 15-1-7 when leading after two periods. Why does that not sound right?

There is no way in hell that 3rd period stat is anywhere near right. They blow 3rd period leads on a nightly basis it seems like

MSG's stat from tonight's telecast, not mine.

15-1-8 now, if that is true.

spacer.png

Bruins fans cant even THINK about bandwagonning another team, YOUR TEAM IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!

kids these days.

Oh yeah, Matt Hendricks pulls out some ankle breaking :censored: to beat Nabby on Long Island. Caps overcame 2 3 goal deficits. Fun times!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

You know the Bruins did not have a great regular season last year and they were down 0-2 in the FIRST ROUND losing both games at home. So until they are killed off in the playoffs they are the team to beat still.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm gonna say it.

Predwagoning.

Wow... giving up on the Bruins so soon? One year removed from a cup victory no less. Talk about spoiled fans

Two shots on goal. The good part of the team injured. This team isn't doing :censored:. The Preds don't make me begin ingesting knives while I watch them.

EDIT: 5-0 now!

cupbanner.png

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Nice scrappy victory for the Blackhawks tonight.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived