2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Video: With Sharks stumbling, team's analysts go at it on TV after loss

Really though this just sort of encapsulates things in the Bay Area with this team. They aren't used to the Sharks fighting for their playoff lives at the end of the season. As Ratto points out, this team sure seems like it should be better.

This is fun. :)

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'd love it if the Blue Jackets TV guys got a little heated with one another like the Sharks crew up there. Instead they act like the team's on-ice problems aren't that bad to the point that listening to the audio during broadcasts is undoable. Hearing Bill Davidge try to polish the CBJ turd game after game has gotten so tired that I'd love it if he called the guys out for their :censored:ty play.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Here's to hoping they can turn it around and keep home ice over the Flyers, who we could possibly see nine times in a two week span... oh dear god, the thought of it...

It won't be that many. I'm calling for a sweep.

Video: With Sharks stumbling, team's analysts go at it on TV after loss

Really though this just sort of encapsulates things in the Bay Area with this team. They aren't used to the Sharks fighting for their playoff lives at the end of the season. As Ratto points out, this team sure seems like it should be better.

This is fun. :)

Ray Ratto made sense, Drew sounds like had too much of the Teal Kool Aid.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

That's now 600 (well, now 601) career points for Crosby. It's crazy to believe that he's only 24, and even more amazing when you consider he's missed significant time in 3 seasons.

And the 'Canes are guaranteed a point! dance.gif

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I love posting gifs from my phone here's one.

Flames fans around the world are thinking, exactly what Barney illustrates.

barneyshootshimself.gif

Except the ones that want a full on rebuild, they can all jump off a bridge.

Crowd is super dead tonight, I'm afraid to yell, because all the rich oil men who are just there for the hell of it might get pissed off. The city is full of bandwagoners still dangling on from 2004.

Angry rant done.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Vancouver continues to beat up on the bubble teams, up 4-1 over Dallas with 10 minutes left. Thank god the Sharks won't face them anymore.

And we have to deal with them tomorrow night. I think the Flames can be officially eliminated tomorrow night as well. And to think I thought they could finish as high as 6th, after they won five straight. I'm laughable.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The Flames news to rebuild. Calgary just needs to accept it and say goodbye to Kipper and even Iginla. They don't have the money to get better in free agency and their prospect pool is weak. Unless they make big changes they will continue to be a middle of the pack team and go nowhere. The Canucks own that division ATM and the Oilers, Avs and even the Wild are on the upswing. Eventually Calgary will be in the basement of that division, might as well start the losing now. Iginla and Kipper aren't going up in value either.

The Flames news to rebuild. Calgary just needs to accept it and say goodbye to Kipper and even Iginla. They don't have the money to get better in free agency and their prospect pool is weak. Unless they make big changes they will continue to be a middle of the pack team and go nowhere. The Canucks own that division ATM and the Oilers, Avs and even the Wild are on the upswing. Eventually Calgary will be in the basement of that division, might as well start the losing now. Iginla and Kipper aren't going up in value either.

Exactly what I said at the trade deadline... and last years, and the year before. Jay Feaster has just been Darryl Sutter 2.0. Refuse to rebuild, sign old players and fall just short of the postseason.

Archived