2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Also it's not even as if the taunt was anything to do with you know, cancer. Sometimes I think people just play it up because they're the Flyers, and they think the world wouldn't be right if the Flyers weren't seen as a-holes.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Penguins fans more than I hate the Penguins themselves... That's weird..

Usually it's the team that makes me hate the fanbase (it's kind of neck-and-neck with Philly)

I like Hartnell... He's an ass, but he's a great character, and is good for hockey, IMHO...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I thought Crosby had changed and he really had my support this year (though I still hate him) but last night.... Just wow Sid, like last time I checked if you do something violent to someone why is it so not expected for them to do the exact same thing back? He's still got some more maturing to do.

untitled-6.jpg

He slashed and broke sticks 1 or 2 times without any penalty. He gets away with crap all the time but the moment somebody sneezes on him, he goes crying.

BTW Briere is now out indefinitely with a back contusion because of that hit <_< (and Grossmann is out 7-10 days after the knee-to-knee contact, also thanks to Vitale)

It was a perfectly fine hit.

Everyone will just get mad at the time of the game it took place at. Just because it's 6-3 with 4:00 minutes left, you still have to play the game, and that's all Vitale did. Wasn't a head shot, it was a perfect body check, one we all wish we saw on a nightly basis.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Jumping in late here but c'mon Maz, what's the significance of him being a cancer survivor? I know you're better than sinking to that level. The guy was screaming and mocking everything that was going on in the final minute. Based on that and his overall look, he was clearly seeking attention and he got it.

Everyone please take a moment to refer to this post of mine...

Way to shoot that full of holes, bro. B)

/He's still a dick

Boy, to me, that really seems like somebody who agrees with what the previous poster said.

I really only said that to piss off the Flyers fans, and nothing more. I know there's no way he'd know that. If anything, the NBC commentators mocking him deserve more derision, but they wouldn't have known either.

And BigEd76, don't even go there. The entire Flyers roster does that on a nightly basis. Get over it.

oBIgzrL.png

Man, I can think of no better result for the forthcoming Penguins-Flyers series than a statewide carpet-bombing of Pennsylvania.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Finally got to watch the Rangers/Bruins game from last night. Thomas was an absolute monster in net in the third period. The Rangers outshot the Bruins 19-3 in the third period and that save on Artem Anisimov was pretty impressive. About a month ago, it seems like everyone was jumping off the Bruins bandwagon and saying they were going nowhere, but after that "tide turner" of a game against Philadelphia on St. Patrick's Day, the black and gold are 7-1-1. Gotta love it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Finally got to watch the Rangers/Bruins game from last night. Thomas was an absolute monster in net in the third period. The Rangers outshot the Bruins 19-3 in the third period and that save on Artem Anisimov was pretty impressive. About a month ago, it seems like everyone was jumping off the Bruins bandwagon and saying they were going nowhere, but after that "tide turner" of a game against Philadelphia on St. Patrick's Day, the black and gold are 7-1-1. Gotta love it.

Vintage Timmeh.

spacer.png

CINDY CRYSBY (SEE WHAT I DID THERE HAHA IM SO ORIGINIL) WINES AND DIVES AND GETS SPECIAL TREETMENT FROM THE REFS CUZ HES A BABY AND A PU$$Y AND A CRYBABY AND THE LEAUGES POSTER GIRL SO HE NEVER GETS PENATTIES OR SUSPENSIONS AND HE GIVES DIRTY HITS AND SLEW FOOTS ALL THE TIME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT EVEN THOUGH HE HAD OVER 100 PIMS IN HIS FIRST SEASON HE DESERVED 900 BECAUSE HE CRIED AND THE REFS BABYD HIM AND HE CAN GO SUCK MARIOS YOU KNOW WHAT CUZ HES A BABY AND A CRYER AND BETTWEOMANS B**CH AND HE SUCKS EVEN THOUGH HES ONE OF THE TOP SCORERS IN NHL HE STILL SUX THO BECAUSE HE WINES AND DIVES AND THA MEANS HES A BAD PLAYER BECAUSE HES A BABY AND WONT GO INTO THE HALL OF FAME BECAYSE HE DIVES EVERY SINGLE GAME SO WHAT THE FLYERS ARE ONE OF THE ELATS CLASSY TEAMS IN HOKCEY CRYSBY WHINES ALL THE TIME WAA WAA MALKINS THE STAR OF THE TEAM CINDY SUX SO HA!

Oh, this isn't YouTube? Carry on then...

Regarding Hartnell though, in fairness, how was he supposed to know that guy was a cancer survivor? If he was mocking him because he had cancer, then I'd understand, but I highly doubt he went through the medical files of all 19 000 people in attendance.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Philadelphia Flyers in-game entertainment director, are you a bad enough dude to save the president play "Real American" after Scott Hartnell scores a goal? DO IT

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This will probably the only time I ever defend a Flyers player, but those of you who are chastising Hartnell for taunting a cancer survivor need to get back in the real world for a sec.

How was Hartnell supposed to know that man is a cancer survivor? Besides, it's not as if he were making fun of his cancer, that would be a completely different story.

Really guys?

Philadelphia Flyers in-game entertainment director, are you a bad enough dude to save the president play "Real American" after Scott Hartnell scores a goal? DO IT

Please make this happen if he scores on Tim Thomas.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

558696_701294254345_81404868_33723571_1945639821_n.jpg

A friend of mine just posted that on Facebook. I spoiled it by showing the real thing B)

Their sign should have read "We Became Fans Last June!"

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived