2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

Do I cheer for the Leafs to go down swinging or for them to tank and deny Ovie a playoff spot?

Milbury's kind of a tool. By "kind of" I mean "a complete."

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Among the most unexplainable things in our universe, is the question, "why is Mike Milbury on TV?"

Seriously, why do people want to know his opinion? What has he accomplished that makes his opinion worth anything?

Among the most unexplainable things in our universe, is the question, "why is Mike Milbury on TV?"

Seriously, why do people want to know his opinion? What has he accomplished that makes his opinion worth anything?

He, uh, went into the stands @ MSG...other than that IDK.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

He traded Olli Jokinen and Roberto Luongo to Florida for Mark Parrish, and Oleg Kvasha. He also sent Zdeno Chara and the second overall pick (Jason Spezza) to Ottawa for Alexei Yashin.

Sorry Islander fans, and the pain continues. Though not as bad.

Guy is a tool on TV, running a team, playing the game. He is probably the worst person to be currently associated with the NHL.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

He traded Olli Jokinen and Roberto Luongo to Florida for Mark Parrish, and Oleg Kvasha. He also sent Zdeno Chara and the second overall pick (Jason Spezza) to Ottawa for Alexei Yashin.

Guy is a tool on TV, running a team, playing the game. He is probably the worst person to be currently associated with the NHL.

Well I suppose the correct response would be OITGDNHL?

To be fair though, Milbury was one hell of a coach. I guess you can't be bad at everything, eh?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Didn't he get into some altercation in his sons' game earlier this season?

Sure did.

Walking through the Garden on my way home I've come to two conclusions: Pens fans don't travel well, and the ones that do are smoking hot. Congrats Maz.

I just realized that Nino Niederreiter has only one point in 52 games this year. Have the Islanders really been that stupid to keep him up that long? Do they not remember Josh Bailey?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

They rode Miller too hard just to get to this point; the wheels were going to come off eventually.

On that note, keep an eye on Pekka Rinne in the playoffs, who I think is second only to Hiller in goalie TOI.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Also, he traded Bertuzzi and McCabe to the Canucks' for Linden. Thanks for the West Coast Express and Sedin era's Mike!

Buffalo woke up. They look like a different team. I bet they win.

Florida is locking up the SE. The Jets came in not caring. Worked hard all year and not far removed from being eliminated. No wind in their sails.

Florida is locking up the SE. The Jets came in not caring. Worked hard all year and not far removed from being eliminated. No wind in their sails. fuel in their engines

FYP

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

This Spencer Machacek seems like a good bottom-sixer for next year and beyond. They still need more talent up front, though. I wonder what it would take to swing the #1 that the Blue Jackets are afraid to piss down their leg. Jets are fairly strong at defense. Jackets are fairly weak at everywhere, ever.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Florida is locking up the SE. The Jets came in not caring. Worked hard all year and not far removed from being eliminated. No wind in their sails. fuel in their engines

FYP

Welp, they must have drank Gatorade fuel because they scored two unanswered. I blame society. You know this has to go to OT.

Those bastards are going to be good for some long hockey games starting next week.

New Jersey vs. Florida. Buy your tickets now! Most hockey fans will be enthralled by the Pennsylvania series and which #1 seed will spit the bit in the first round (I have a strong feeling one of the Rangers/Canucks/Blues will lose).

spacer.png

Archived