2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

558696_701294254345_81404868_33723571_1945639821_n.jpg

A friend of mine just posted that on Facebook. I spoiled it by showing the real thing B)

Their sign should have read "We Became Fans Last June!"

Bingo.

"What's a Boychuk?"

Male Woodchuk?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

"Do you think he'll autograph my Kessel jersey? I hear he's supposed to be good!"

To be honest, if I had a Kessel Bruins jersey, I'd totally have Seguin sign it. For the lulz.

EDIT: Guys? I think Stamkos is going to hit sixty.

spacer.png

That's a back-breaker as far as Washington's division chances go.

The Lightning are 37-42, same as the Panthers. If only my team were so good at procuring loser points, eh? I'll take solace in knowing the Stamkos is the best pure goal scorer in the NHL. If only Stamkos had been at his usual level down the stretch and into the playoffs last year, the Lightning probably win the Cup. What if, what if...

spacer.png

The Lightning are 37-42, same as the Panthers. If only my team were so good at procuring loser points, eh?

When your franchise is in danger of bankruptcy, you need to make a big splash. When you need to make a big splash, you hire Steve Yzerman. When you hire Steve Yzerman, he hires Guy Boucher. When you hire Guy Boucher, you look better than you are because you're running a gimmicky trap that the league hasn't busted yet. When you run a gimmicky trap that the league hasn't busted yet, you come one win away from the Stanley Cup Final. When you come one win away from the Stanley Cup Final, you feel good about your roster. When you feel good about your roster, you continue employing Dwayne Roloson in 2012. When you continue employing Dwayne Roloson in 2012, you have the worst goaltending in the league. When you have the worst goaltending in the league, you can't get fat on overtime losses. When you can't get fat on overtime losses, you let the Florida Panthers make the playoffs with 31 wins. Don't let the Florida Panthers make the playoffs with 31 wins.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Lightning are 37-42, same as the Panthers. If only my team were so good at procuring loser points, eh?

When your franchise is in danger of bankruptcy, you need to make a big splash. When you need to make a big splash, you hire Steve Yzerman. When you hire Steve Yzerman, he hires Guy Boucher. When you hire Guy Boucher, you look better than you are because you're running a gimmicky trap that the league hasn't busted yet. When you run a gimmicky trap that the league hasn't busted yet, you come one win away from the Stanley Cup Final. When you come one win away from the Stanley Cup Final, you feel good about your roster. When you feel good about your roster, you continue employing Dwayne Roloson in 2012. When you continue employing Dwayne Roloson in 2012, you have the worst goaltending in the league. When you have the worst goaltending in the league, you can't get fat on overtime losses. When you can't get fat on overtime losses, you let the Florida Panthers make the playoffs with 31 wins. Don't let the Florida Panthers make the playoffs with 31 wins.

PoTD nomination, anybody?

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Seconded..

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

The reason no one picked up Wednesday's Kings/Sharks game on Wednesday is because it's on Thursday. :). Gonna miss it because I'll be in San Diego to watch the Dodgers open the season, #firstworldproblems

Anyway, 0-0 after two. Pretty loud until the reviewed no-goal silenced everybody. The Kings forgot whose power play it was thrice, but have 27 shots after two. Oh well.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Seconded..

Thirded.... :P

Two days in a row in the same thread. You do this again Tuesday, I'm driving up to Zion and throwing a hat where Fielders Stadium used to be.

postofday.png

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Since the question is already buried a few pages back I'll ask again:

I keep coming up empty on trying to find totals for team too-many men penalties this season. Does anyone have an idea of where to find such a stat? I couldn't find on ESPN, NHL, or TSN.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived