2011-12 NHL Season

njmeadowlanders

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot to post this, but Colton Orr was waived. Clears up $1.1M in cap space for a bum who only takes stupid penalties. This is usually the time Burkie makes his big moves (the Lupul, Gigure, Phaneuf, and Kaberle deals).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read her tweets about Bub Murray: https://twitter.com/#!/helenenothelen

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Schneider won't go till the offseason unless it's for an embarrassment of riches, and even just the inevitable trade-and-sign (wow, the NHL really is the yang to the NBA's yin!) will prove costly. Then again, GMs like to bend and spread for Yzerman. Harding or Schneider for Roloson str8^ book it

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I can't wait for the Ducks to fire Randy Carlyle. That will make everything better!

The fact that Boudreau hasn't been able to turn it around, helps the "Fire Murray" campaign. (Who I believe, is the real problem)

Or maybe you need to actually question the players themselves. You know like the guys who are actually playing the game and have made the playoffs before? How about questioning the players instead of throwing all the blame on the coach or GM. If a team that has played well before, is playing bad now, it's the players not the coach. But then again, what would you expect in hiring Bruce Boudreau? Did you actually expect a coach who was the coach of teams that would consistently under perform in the playoffs to be good for an under performing team?

I will apologize for Rene Bourque's chicken wing to the head of Nick Backstrom, and as punishment I fully expect the Bruins to score 10 goals on Leland Irving tonight. Back to Bourque, if this guy showed some effort, and was maybe paired with a better centre. There is no doubt in my mind this guy would be good for 35-30 every single year.

Flames will probably end up trading him to a team that has a good core, and he will be that dominant Power Forward over 70+ games, not 30.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

At the liquor store today picking up some stuff, paying for it.

CASHIER: You watching the game tonight?

ME: *remembers I'm wearing blackhawks hat* Oh yeah, should be able to catch it.

CASHIER: Who they playing? They're playing the Blue Jays, right?

ME: *makes no attempt to correct obviously wrong but affable cashier* No...Philadelphia.

CASHIER: You sure it's not the Blue Jays?

ME:

asdek.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I will apologize for Rene Bourque's chicken wing to the head of Nick Backstrom, and as punishment I fully expect the Bruins to score 10 goals on Leland Irving tonight. Back to Bourque, if this guy showed some effort, and was maybe paired with a better centre. There is no doubt in my mind this guy would be good for 35-30 every single year.

Flames will probably end up trading him to a team that h

as a good core, and he will be that dominant Power Forward over 70+ games, not 30.

4-0 B's so far. It could come true.

Edit: 6-0!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Archived