bobcats alternate logo

AAO

does anybody know if the bobcats will get an alternate logo any time soon? or will they just use that stupid bobcat head? I hope they have an alternate like a bobcat paw or something...and maybe we're all not feeling the bobcats identity right now because we haven't seen anything but the primary logo, its incompltete...we have yet to see the uniforms, other wordmarks, court design, and hopefully a nice alternate logo

unis will be out in this summer after a few players have been signed. so far all they have is the cathead, and the wordmark (together and seperate).

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Has anyone posted their mascot yet?

Rufus_Art.jpg

That can't be their mascot! It looks like somebody from BET! :P

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

from their website:

The Charlotte Bobcats selected "Rufus Lynx" as the name for the team?s new mascot. Rufus Lynx has other ties to the Bobcats as the scientific name for bobcat is Lynx Rufus. The animals are athletic, agile, sleek, hard-working and tenacious, attributes that closely reflect those found in a professional basketball team. The bobcat profile is also prominent in the team?s logo.

Rufus_Dunk_Game.jpgRufus_Seuss_Kid.jpg

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

that bobcat look like a baller yo

i feel skee lo comin on...i wish i was a little bit taller yall, i wish i was a baller :hockeysmiley:

and the line under your wolf is correct, send Kandiass back to the Clippers.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i feel skee lo comin on...i wish i was a little bit taller yall, i wish i was a baller :hockeysmiley:

Whoa...I had just finished listening to that song when I read your post...

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala.

Archived