What Oregon SHOULD'VE worn for the Rose Bowl

thespleenenator

6778626630_aaaa7300c4_o.jpg

6778626288_c57eb94452_o.jpg

Saw this on Uni Watch, and I needed to share it. My god that looks amazing.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That's exactly what should have been worn with the Rose Bowl uniform. My gosh, that's beautiful. I also would love to see it added to the current rotation.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

As much as I loved the ones they wore, I'd have to admit that these are better for the overall brand. Nice to see them actually use the school colors for once. Tend to forget that they are kelly green and yellow.

This is just a photoshop of what the helmet would've looked like, not an actual helmet. I wish it was real though.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I think the Speed (?) company should figure out a better place to put the logo for whatever it is responsible for on that helmet.

I agree that the colors look nice and that the wings look decent on the helmet, but that could just be an Eagles effect. Nothing was wrong with the good old green and gold with the O. But hey, it's Oregon.

Wow, i was just looking at those helmets today and was thinking to myself how awesome they would've looked in those colors! came home to a pleasant surprise! I wouldn't be at all surprised if that becomes one of their helmets next year. I bet it would look really cool with a normal glossy yellow finish but the liquid metal green.

I think the Speed (?) company should figure out a better place to put the logo for whatever it is responsible for on that helmet.

I agree that the colors look nice and that the wings look decent on the helmet, but that could just be an Eagles effect. Nothing was wrong with the good old green and gold with the O. But hey, it's Oregon.

Speed is the model of this Riddell helmet.

StadiumSig.gif

Then Riddell should know where the facemask is going to go and avoid having its model ID read otherwise. (But thank you for clarifying.)

Is that a photoshop or actual photo?

Photoshop. I wish it was real...

Then Riddell should know where the facemask is going to go and avoid having its model ID read otherwise. (But thank you for clarifying.)

What are you talking about?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Wow, I really like this concept! I was at the Rose Bowl game. The helmets looked pretty dazzling in person, but almost distractingly so. Especially with the sun shining on them. Couldn't make out any detail, they just looked like glowing chrome orbs. These would have looked sharper...especially if the Ducks would have gone with kelly green uni's!

Archived