The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Smith is a :censored: ing jerk. Pure classless move smacking Brown with his stick, and a stupider move calling embellishment on that.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Mike Smith is a :censored: ing jerk. Pure classless move smacking Brown with his stick, and a stupider move calling embellishment on that.

You just hate him because he's good. :rolleyes:

Kidding, of course. I don't like the guy either -- that cheap shot was classless. I'm so happy the Kings are 20 minutes away from a 2-0 lead.

IUe6Hvh.png

32-16 Kings in SOG through two. I swear, it's almost always a 2:1 ratio with them. That doesn't even count the shots they're blocking that don't get on net. And that's playoff hockey?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

This just in: Mike Smith is a diver.

and Patrick Kane likes the booze.

Stating the obvious here...

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I haven't seen an 8-seed do this much damage since the 2006 Edmonton Oilers -- and the Kings would probably wipe the floor with that Oilers squad!

and still boggles my mind that the Kings basically went 40-42 during the regular season.

Two former key Shark personalities could lead the Kings to the cup: Darryl Sutter & Dean Lombardi. Ugh.

Archived