The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

Shaping up to be a great series!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why was the 3rd goal that the rangers scored was not allowed.

One of the Rangers players (I don't remember who right now) made contact with the goalie so they waved it off for interference.

It was Brian Boyle.

Directly from the NHL:

At 11:32 of the third period in the Rangers/Capitals game, the puck entered the Capitals net. The referee ruled that Braden Holtby made the original save and then the puck entered the net when Brian Boyle‘s right skate made contact with Holtby resulting in goaltender interference, therefore there was no goal. This was not a reviewable play. Referee’s call on the ice stands No Goal New York.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

why was the 3rd goal that the rangers scored was not allowed.

One of the Rangers players (I don't remember who right now) made contact with the goalie so they waved it off for interference.

It was Brian Boyle.

Directly from the NHL:

At 11:32 of the third period in the Rangers/Capitals game, the puck entered the Capitals net. The referee ruled that Braden Holtby made the original save and then the puck entered the net when Brian Boyle?s right skate made contact with Holtby resulting in goaltender interference, therefore there was no goal. This was not a reviewable play. Referee?s call on the ice stands No Goal New York.

The whole time I thought it was intent to blow and we got away with one.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Kings' seed in 2010: 6

Kings' seed in 2011: 7

Kings' seed in 2012: 8

Kings' seed in 2013: Does it keep going down or reset to 1?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Mike Smith is a bitch-and-a-half.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Raffi Torres, floppy players, irritating fans. The Coyotes are this year's Canucks.

But seriously, on top of this ridiculous financial quagmire you have chicken-siht like Mike Smith.

edit: :censored: 2-2

PvO6ZWJ.png

Raffi Torres, floppy players, irritating fans. The Coyotes are this year's Canucks.

But seriously, on top of this ridiculous financial quagmire you have chicken-siht like Mike Smith.

Because he's good and plays for a team you don't like?

So, since when is this a penalty:

1. Get pushed into Mike Smith.

2. Mike Smith pulls your legs.

3. Sit down for two minutes.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

So, since when is this a penalty:

1. Get pushed into Mike Smith.

2. Mike Smith pulls your legs.

3. Sit down for two minutes.

Just be thankful it's not two games.

I hope this means Westgate City Center is getting burned to the ground in the near future.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Because he's good and plays for a team you don't like?

Because he's twice this post-season overly embellished minor contact to draw a penalty. Pay attention.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Don't forget when he hit Jonathan Toews outside the crease and drew two for goalie interference (unless you didn't forget and you were counting the two incidents prior to this one).

lol at hating Mike Smith "because he's good," what an age we live in

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived