The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know hockey is finally catching on in Phoenix when you get these popping up in the grocery store of all places :lol: :

photo-1.jpgphoto1.jpg

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

You know hockey is finally catching on in Phoenix when you get these popping up in the grocery store of all places :lol: :

[photos removed]

That's Fry's for you. I think I may have seen similar stuff (conspicuously not licensed, and they tell you that on the tag) in 2010 for the Yotes and probably last year for the Diamondbacks.

That said, Kohl's stores here have no Phoenix Coyotes apparel in their licensed apparel section. They had UA and ASU, they had the Diamondbacks, they had the Suns. No Cardinals for the contract changeover, and no Coyotes for some inexplicable reason.

That said, Kohl's stores here have no Phoenix Coyotes apparel in their licensed apparel section. They had UA and ASU, they had the Diamondbacks, they had the Suns. No Cardinals for the contract changeover, and no Coyotes for some inexplicable reason.

There's an explanation...

No one cares...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Watch that over the LFL any day.

+1

They should try and recruit Paulina Gretzky into the league :P

Keep her behind the net, they'll refer to it as "Gretzky's Orifice".

PotD?

Watch that over the LFL any day.

+1

They should try and recruit Paulina Gretzky into the league :P

Keep her behind the net, they'll refer to it as "Gretzky's Orifice".

PotD?

No.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Today I learned that Fry's electronics was founded by the heirs of Fry's Food and Drug after it was sold.

Go Caps.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Today I learned that Fry's electronics was founded by the heirs of Fry's Food and Drug after it was sold.

Go Caps.

Yep. I knew Fry's Electronics back home in California and thought it was especially weird to see the same logo/signage on a grocery store here in Arizona. But then I learned. The More You Know.TM

Goooooo.... Good hockey game. I really don't care who wins. I'm going to root for the Caps or Rangers in the East Finals anyway, so all I want is a fantastic Game 7.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

There's an explanation...

No one cares...

Unexpected comment.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived