The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right on schedule. Blackhawks played in the first period and have taken the entire second period off.

Dead-ass team playing lifeless chasing hockey. Phoenix can run away with it if Smith remains on point.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That was a dreadful Power Play, even by Blackhawks standards.

That last one was worse! Yandle in the box, Smith with no stick, a Coyote defender with no stick, that defender leaves early, and they still can't convert.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Only the blackhawks could fail to score on a power play against a goalie with no stick.

No more than they deserve, I guess. Team's not built for a playoff run.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I didn't know Coyote fans could boo that loud.

Weirdly, that's one thing they've always been good at. Boos at Yotes games have always been louder than cheers, even when they're good. Not saying that as a dig that they've had more to boo about, the boos are just generally louder. Weird.

I'm actually quite impressed with the Coyote fan turnout. A lot less Blackhawk fans than I expected. Good on ya, Arizona. Hope to get out there this Saturday for Game 2 or next Saturday for Game 5. (I'd probably be there tonight if they weren't playing the price-raising Blackhawks. <_< )

I didn't know Coyote fans could boo that loud.

Weirdly, that's one thing they've always been good at. Boos at Yotes games have always been louder than cheers, even when they're good. Not saying that as a dig that they've had more to boo about, the boos are just generally louder. Weird.

I'm actually quite impressed with the Coyote fan turnout. A lot less Blackhawk fans than I expected. Good on ya, Arizona. Hope to get out there this Saturday for Game 2 or next Saturday for Game 5. (I'd probably be there tonight if they weren't playing the price-raising Blackhawks. <_< )

That makes two of us. Nothing like the last couple against Detroit.

PopHeading-1.gif

Great play by the Hawks in desperation mode, but it's all for naught if they come out impotent in overtime. That kind of play from the 2nd period is a disgrace to the sport.

twitter

This is starting to look like another year of seemingly nothing but overtimes. Yesterday it was PHI-PIT. Today alone, WAS-BOS, SJ-STL (two OTs), and now CHI-PHX.

Should the NHL look into something with this increase in playoff overtimes?

Wow. I'm accustomed to the Hawks GIVING UP the late goal. Clear the slate. Let's come out strong.

This is starting to look like another year of seemingly nothing but overtimes. Yesterday it was PHI-PIT. Today alone, WAS-BOS, SJ-STL (two OTs), and now CHI-PHX.

Why should they? Sudden Death Overtime Playoff hockey is the best thing in sports.

Why should they? Sudden Death Overtime Playoff hockey is the best thing in sports.

Yeah, this is not a problem anyone has. Even non-hockey fans dig overtime playoff hockey.

Yeah, this is not a problem anyone has. Even non-hockey fans dig overtime playoff hockey.

This is great for the NHL. I am thanking the hockey Gods for this year's playoffs.

Archived