The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. This team won 11 straight? This team was a top four team? What the hell is Neal thinking? Or Asham? Or anyone? No discipline whatsoever. None.

What a cheap, absolutely uncalled for hit by Neal, can't wait to see Maz come here and defend that idiot again.

Why don't you shut the :censored: up.

oBIgzrL.png

This is absolutely ridiculous. This was all kinda awesome, but it's almost getting too out of hand.

It sucks that barring the near impossible this will be a short series. Especially at this point. Philly is running roughshod over Pittsburgh.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. This team won 11 straight? This team was a top four team? What the hell is Neal thinking? Or Asham? Or anyone? No discipline whatsoever. None.

What a cheap, absolutely uncalled for hit by Neal, can't wait to see Maz come here and defend that idiot again.

Why don't you shut the :censored: up.

Yikes. Can the Flyers get any more classless?!

RE: What Maz said.

James Neal being a little bitch.

This is greatest. From the Philly faithful "YOU CAN'T BEAT US"

I wondered what they were chanting. I couldn't hear it clearly enough on the TV. I guess that's equivalent to the time Pedro Martinez said "call the Yankees my daddy" and the Yankees fans chanted "WHO'S YOUR DADDY".

One more picture. I made this in a response to a comment about what people thought the Battle of Pennsylvania 2012 was. One person said it was "madness", and this is the first thing that came to my mind.

Madness?!

thisis.png

How do people not like hockey? This is fantastic.

I don't mean people that don't like sports. I mean people who love the others and just dismiss hockey. I don't get it. This is worse than the NBA? Au contraire.

Just curious, but do the refs have the power to end a game a few minutes early if it gets out of hand like this?

Yes, I've seen it happen...but not in the playoffs.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Good thing that joke hasn't been run into the ground or anything...

Kinda like the Penguins. Yikes. In any other circumstance, they might be a team that could make one of those miraculous comebacks. But not now. No way. There is no way the Pens could overcome all of this nonsense.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I get Crosby trying to be a "Leader" but he's going about it the entirely wrong way. Your Captain isn't supposed to act like he doesn't have a set, but rather sit and take some notes from the best Captains in the game. Alfie, Iggy, Lidstrom.

He's not acting like a captain.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Being that Neal and Asham are probably getting Shanabanned (at least), there is no PK to speak of, Fleury is at a career low, Malkin is getting owned by a kid my age, and the defense is nowhere to be found... Do we have to play game four?

oBIgzrL.png

If theres any justice in this world those refs wont work another game in the playoffs.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I really don't like the similar ads on the dasher boards (not sure if that's the accurate term) for the NHL playoffs. Especially the Pepsi ads at Madison Square Garden, Staples Ceneer and the other arenas that sell Coca-Cola beverages. Yes, for the playoffs, Pepsi is a "proud corporate partner" but the Pepsi advertistment at The Garden seems out of place.

Archived