The Rite of Spring

The_Admiral

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess overtime is a pre-requisite for this series.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

3 goals in 65 seconds. 1-0 to 2-2. Wow.

EDIT: Tyson Nash reallllyyyyy needs to shut up this game. No one is feeling for Torres right now, please stop.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Another OT for Chi/Phx. Nobody should be surprised. Coyotes unfortunately have the momentum.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Finally. Saw the Hossa hit in real size. My breakdown (not that you asked):

- Shoulder to head (though I'm not certain he was "targeting" his head)

- Left feet

- Repeat, repeat offender

Given the severity of the impact, went to hospital (but rumored to have been released?), and repeat offender status, I feel like that has to be 5-6 games. So there, Hawk fans, complain that the house team won't have a player euthanized.

Also, Mike Keenan is still a moron.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hossa did in fact leave the hospital under his own power.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

EDIT: Tyson Nash reallllyyyyy needs to shut up this game. No one is feeling for Torres right now, please stop.

Hey hey hey, let's not forget who the real victim is here.

Also, I said this to Mockba on Twitter, but 5 to 6 seems in the fair range. We're not talking about a Hunter-on-Turgeon or Bertuzzi-on-Moore here. I could see something in the 7-to-10 range, or maybe Playoffs +5, based on the fact that Torres never learns.

Raffi Torres gets 3 games or less, and Hawks fans in the Sun Belt might turn Westgate City Center into Vancouver South.

Also saw on Twitter that, not counting Torres, there have already been 7 suspensions this postseason. Last year's entire playoffs had 7. This is some ugly business.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Hossa did in fact leave the hospital under his own power.

Good to hear these games have been too good and the media(ESPN) is looking for any reason to run down hockey

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Also saw on Twitter that, not counting Torres, there have already been 7 suspensions this postseason. Last year's entire playoffs had 7. This is some ugly business.

It is absolutely crazy because they're only 3 games in, but I say good. At least someone's stepping up.

Archived