NFL 2012 season uniform guesses

gothedistance

What I think the uniform schedule is for the Miami Dolphins (jersey/pants format):

Wk 1: White/Aqua

Wk 2: White/White

Wk 3: White/White

Wk 4: White/Aqua

Wk 5: White/Aqua

Wk 6: White/White

Wk 7: N/A

Wk 8: White/Aqua

Wk 9: White/Aqua

Wk 10: White/White

Wk 11: White/Aqua

Wk 12: White/White

Wk 13: White/White

Wk 14: White/Aqua

Wk 15: White/White

Wk 16: White/White

Wk 17: White/Aqua

No home primetime games=NO AQUA JERSEYS?!?!?! :censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::angered: :angered: :angered:

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I'd expect the newly-unveiled Steelers throwbacks to be worn in a primetime game OR against the Ravens at Heinz Field

Aren't there new stipulations that state alternates cannot be worn for primetime games?

I'm not sure what the stipulations are now.

What I think the uniform schedule is for the Miami Dolphins (jersey/pants format):

No home primetime games=NO AQUA JERSEYS?!?!?! :censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::censored::cursing::angered: :angered: :angered:

Miami opens at Houston. That could be the only game where the aqua jersey appears.

I'd expect the newly-unveiled Steelers throwbacks to be worn in a primetime game OR against the Ravens at Heinz Field

Aren't there new stipulations that state alternates cannot be worn for primetime games?

My guess is that it'll be worn against the Chiefs in week 10 due to the throwback feel of the uniforms. Or they could wear them in their home game against the Browns.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

My guess is that it'll be worn against the Chiefs in week 10 due to the throwback feel of the uniforms. Or they could wear them in their home game against the Browns.

My guess is the Browns and Eagles. It would match because those two teams were around in 1934.

My guess is the Browns and Eagles. It would match because those two teams the Eagles were around in 1934.

FYP

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

We might want to wait and see all of the tertiary options the teams have now before we go through all of this.

Bullsheeitt...this the CCSLC, where folk don't wait for nothin. They make a thread TODAY about what's gon happen three years from now! Thought you knew that!! :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm thinking the 'Skins could/should wear their new, yet to be unveiled throwback uniforms on the Thanksgiving game vs. Dallas.

But if Dallas wears the throwbacks with the blue jersey, then the 'Skins can't. Unless you can have a home/away set of an alt uniform.

EDIT: I just remembered the Patriots-Lions game thanksgiving game, that had both teams in their home set. So it's possible.

lions-hill-patriots-apjpg-3b4df26005a56899.jpg

I'm thinking the 'Skins could/should wear their new, yet to be unveiled throwback uniforms on the Thanksgiving game vs. Dallas.

But if Dallas wears the throwbacks with the blue jersey, then the 'Skins can't. Unless you can have a home/away set of an alt uniform.

EDIT: I just remembered the Patriots-Lions game thanksgiving game, that had both teams in their home set. So it's possible.

lions-hill-patriots-apjpg-3b4df26005a56899.jpg

That was also the same with the 2002 season. Also, the Redskins wore throwbacks in the 2002 Thanksgiving day game against the Cowboys.

Any guesses on who will wear white at home? Especially teams playing against the Cowboys?

From one of the GB beat reporters:

@TomSilverstein: The #Packers will not use their throwback jersey this season, the team announced.

Fine with me... now bring these back (the homes):

1939_GreenBay.png

I'm not sure what the stipulations are now.

Miami opens at Houston. That could be the only game where the aqua jersey appears.

Slight chance. Houston wears the blue jersey at home now as the primary, with the exception of Liberty White Day (all white, used against Indy the last two years) and Battle Red Day (red jerseys with white or red pants, usually against JAX or TEN).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived