Brooklyn Nets

Conrad.

Some good ideas have come up in discussing the direction that the Nets wanted to take with their rebranding. As many have said, those ideas weren't executed very well, so I've tried to do that, as well as add some creativity of my own to push this rebranding over the top. C&C always welcome of course!

BKN-logos.png

BKN-home-uni.png

BKN-away-uni.png

Wow. Show that to Jay-z! Loved how the top of the main shield resembles the brooklyn bridge. As a new yorker, i approve wholeheartedly.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Solid concept. Why did you chose to enlarge the B and not the N on the jersey wordmark? Compared to the second alternate, one of them seems like it's out of place. I like the enlarged B and N because that can subtly mean "Brooklyn Nets".

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

I really love the 2nd alternate logo (the B'klyn shield), as well as the jersey design. The colours are also excellent. The only thing I'm not big on is the jersey wordmark, which just seems a little too plain-and-simple to be effective.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I love it!

Only suggestion I might have is changing the darker gold to a lighter or fainter metallic gold. Something I thought the real logo should've had and thought it DID have when the first blurry photos came out (I mistook a shadow for a light gold accent). That's just a small suggestion and it might not work out as well as I have it in my head. Regardless, I agree that it's an enormous upgrade from the real thing.

8VvwoNps.png

This is 1.21 gigawatts better than the actual re-brand.

Somebody get this to Jay-Z, pronto.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I really love the 2nd alternate logo (the B'klyn shield), as well as the jersey design. The colours are also excellent. The only thing I'm not big on is the jersey wordmark, which just seems a little too plain-and-simple to be effective.

I thought the same thing about the jersey wordmark- what if you made the wordmark into the shape of the Brooklyn bridge?

Good call on the uni wordmark, gentlemen. I had flirted with the idea, but your mentioning convinced me. Also here's the court design.

BKN-home-uni-2.png

BKN-away-uni-2.png

*bah, just realized the away uni says "home uniform" on the top...whatever.

BKN-court.png

ps: If anyone is interested in this court template (i vectored everything but the wood texture), then let me know and I'll release the full layered Illustrator file.

Good call on the uni wordmark, gentlemen. I had flirted with the idea, but your mentioning convinced me. Also here's the court design.

BKN-home-uni-2.png

BKN-away-uni-2.png

*bah, just realized the away uni says "home uniform" on the top...whatever.

BKN-court.png

ps: If anyone is interested in this court template (i vectored everything but the wood texture), then let me know and I'll release the full layered Illustrator file.

I'm sure there's a good reason why the front number says "12" while the back says "13"...something with the change in calendar years, perhaps? :P

Far as color usage goes, this is pretty dang sharp. The usage of champagne gold really wasn't doing it for me on the uniforms at first, but after seeing it applied on the court, it adds more life?although I do wonder if some might lose the center-court logo due to the similarity in hue to the floor itself.

By the way, think you can part ways with that court file?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived