International Football Musings

crashcarson15

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not finished yet, of course, but it's going to be especially hard for Barca to turn back on Bayern. A single goal at the Nou Camp would mean Barca needs six to advance. And that's not happening against a Bayern team that is playing in such a form as this one is.

If Real had managed to score a second goal, they would be in somewhat decent shape to overturn their deficit. A 2-0 or 3-1 scoreline at home, both within the realm of possibility, would see them through to Wembley. But 3-0 or 4-1 (and extra time/PKs) is going to be harder to achieve.

spacer.png

Who knew the German teams would just make a total mockery out of the Spanish sides?

Not to be "that guy" but, me. German teams are always underrated and Spanish teams are always overrated. Plus, I take German, so..... I'm cool B)

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

It's fun when you're right about the quality of German football. ;) I'm especially glad that Berlin Wall and I get to watch our club in the Bundesliga again next year.

Though I could still see either of these ties getting turned in the second leg.

6fQjS3M.png

I'd be surprised if Bayern get defeated by Barca, over two legs, but Real still have a chance, for sure, especially if Borussia don't focus enough on the second leg. 3-0 at home when you've got the talent Real have is not impossible.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

So, finally the CL Final is booked cause Bayern made the goal and Barca will definitely not shoot 6 goals in 40 minutes.

What a great chance for the new Bundesliga to represent itself to the world.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived