2012 Schedule Posters

wILL-INI

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always loved these when I was a kid, before I knew this place existed. I loved seeing all the helmets and logos. My other favorite thing was to go buy the CFB pre-season ranking magazines. Where else could I find the colors/logos and team names for all 100+ CFB teams?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Old Hat does the best work consistently. they always have something that is well done

best by far is Michigan though, holy :censored: that is nice! got to love a custom die cut

Yeah there's a few I like a lot. TCU's for some reason, Tennessee's looks good, but Michigan and Penn State are easily the best of the bunch. Not to mention, I never realized they referred to their team by number each year. That in itself is pretty damn cool.

Vandy's is pretty damn cool too.

IUe6Hvh.png

UMass

166033_231063000348718_822817518_n.jpg

Love that you can see the Patroits logos on the field. Might have been a smarter move to show the exterior of the stadium instead.

Easily could be intentional. Kraft is essentially letting UMass play there for free. Co-Marketing

UMass

Love that you can see the Patroits logos on the field. Might have been a smarter move to show the exterior of the stadium instead.

Easily could be intentional. Kraft is essentially letting UMass play there for free. Co-Marketing

Given that he was the Offensive Coordinator at Kent State from 1995-1997, I am surprised they don't face the Flashes.

UMass

Given that he was the Offensive Coordinator at Kent State from 1995-1997, I am surprised they don't face the Flashes.

I noticed that too. They're in the same division and pretty much filling Temples slot in the rotation.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived