Team USA basketball wearing throwbacks

kajeet

http://t.co/VgW82nxa

Chris Paul tweeted a photo of his jersey too.

Too bad these aren't actual throwbacks that are full accurate to the originals

They're still pretty cool though. In fact, I think I like them better than what they currently wear.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Ten times better than their current uniforms, which is saying something since the current uniforms are already pretty good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

They're still pretty cool though. In fact, I think I like them better than what they currently wear.

The current jersey's are hideous!

http://whosbestnbateam.blogspot.com/

On the hill we view the silence of the valley, Called to witness cycles only of the past, And we reach all this with movements in between the said remark

Close to the edge, down by the river, Down at the end, round by the corner

Seasons will pass you by, Now that it's all over and done, called to the seed, right to the sun, Now that you find now that you're whole

Seasons will pass you by, I get up, I get down -Yes

Ten times better than their current uniforms, which is saying something since the current uniforms are already pretty good.

No, the current uniforms are atrocious, even aside from the clumsy wordmark. This jersey is 1000x better, but it's a shame Nike had to be :censored:s and "Nikefy" it instead of re-producing it with the trim on the neck and arms.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The shorts are bad and the set itself isn't very impressive.

Go A's!

If they had used the previous word mark and not gone with pee wee league shorts they would be so much better. Brazil looked pretty good. USA looked like a junior high team.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

If they had used the previous word mark and not gone with pee wee league shorts they would be so much better. Brazil looked pretty good. USA looked like a junior high team.

Both teams use the same design template but yeah, Brazil looked so much better

Go A's!

Best Team USA uniforms:

hi-res-51149189_display_image.jpg?1342128458

I had a LeBron replica. That was my favorite set as well... Made by Reebok haha

I especially like the blue set

2004%20Team(1).jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Still my personal favorites:

news_jersey_usa_2008-1.jpg

news_jersey_usa_2008-2.jpg

Yeah these are definitely near the top. Clean design, really nice, clean, wordmark.

Don't like the current wordmark and would prefer the originals without the two tone shorts. But other than that this yrs are alright.

Love the "CD" patch on the jersey. Very classy move and I have to agree that those are the best uniforms have worn, a close second is the one posted by McCall and third the ones posted by Lights Out.

The current ones are next to last, that honor belongs to the 96 set.

these "throwbacks" look a lot better than the current ones

would have been cool to use these full-time to pay respect to the Dream Team's 20th anniversary

I had that same idea. Maybe if they are in the same pool as Spain, then wear it against them in pool play?

..........wait a minute.......this just in......its my 100th post??? Sweet! :woot:(dance):grin:

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

That's not your 100th post. You have 173.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

these "throwbacks" look a lot better than the current ones

would have been cool to use these full-time to pay respect to the Dream Team's 20th anniversary

I had that same idea. Maybe if they are in the same pool as Spain, then wear it against them in pool play?

..........wait a minute.......this just in......its my 100th post??? Sweet! :woot:(dance):grin:

Ya, that would be pretty cool if they did that. But Wizkid, your info on the side side says that you have 173 posts.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived