2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Bengals catch one of the 6 easy drops they had today they'd have won and would be a game up on Pittsburgh.

Way to squander a golden opportunity.

I'm right there with ya. Cowboys didn't deserve this win and Rob Ryan is a joke. Throwing a fit and screaming "f you" while getting flagged for it. Classy, potbelly. Real classy

When have the Ryan's ever been classy? Lol. Also, what was that Bengal offensive linemen doing over by the Cowboys sideline? Talking trash to a coach?

Gotta give the Cowboys defense and Bengals receivers credit though. Cowboys D got stops when they needed to, coupled with timely Bengals drops.

The Cowboys played good when they absolutely needed to.

The officiating in this game was a joke. On both sides, terrible, terrible calls.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

That might've been AJ Green's worse game as a pro. He dropped 3 passes in the second half and they were all crucial.

and then the defense who always plays well dropping two easy int's. Either one and we're talking about an 8-5 team sitting a game up on the Steelers. They gave the game to Dallas and it's maddening. May have been the play (s) that'll keep them out of the playoffs.

Vintage Bengals football.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Skelton last year wasn't bad, in fact he led them to a .500 record at the end of the year. This year though, he has bottomed out miserably. Seriously 74 yards and 4 picks at this point? I wonder if Fitzgerald will go TO and demand a trade out of town.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Skelton last year wasn't bad, in fact he led them to a .500 record at the end of the year. This year though, he has bottomed out miserably. Seriously 74 yards and 4 picks at this point? I wonder if Fitzgerald will go TO and demand a trade out of town.

Unlike TO at virtually every stage of his career, Fitzgerald would be right to do so.

It would surprise me. Fitz seems like too much of a nice guy, to want out. They need a QB plain and simple.

Agreed. But things are so bad, this might be a rare occasion where fans don't blame a guy for demanding to be let go.

It would surprise me. Fitz seems like too much of a nice guy, to want out. They need a QB plain and simple.

Agreed. But things are so bad, this might be a rare occasion where fans don't blame a guy for demanding to be let go.

Didn't Boldin leave cause he was pissed off too?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I think Boldin left cause the Cardinals didn't want to give him a big deal. If I were the Cards I would trade Fitzgerald. He's about to turn 30 and his value isn't going up. They would be able to get some nice pieces for him and work towards rebuilding that team. Not sure if there is any quaterback avaliable who would be able to come in and make a difference anyways. Flynn would be avaliable but I doubt the Hawks trade him to a rival. Vick could be an option but he's a big risk cause his injuriy history and I don't know if theres a quaterback in the draft that could make an impact right away. Would Washington be willing to trade Kirk Cousins? He's looked good in his appearences.

Anyways, I'm very pleased with the Seahawks victory. After the other wild card contenders won I almost expected them to come up flat.

Vick would get killed behind that O-line of Arizona's. I've seen rumors of Vick going to Buffalo next year.

The Tampa pass D is officially the worst when they allow Nick Foles to put up 380 on them. Also Foles becomes the first Arizona QB to win an NFL game since 1973(BIll Demory filled in for Namath on the Jets that game). Hope he has a good career in the NFL.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Several Eagles WRs said in the postgame that the play where they converted on 4th down to get to the 2-yd line wasn't in the playbook and Foles made it up while they were standing on the field... :D

Draft top 10 with 3 weeks to go:

1 = Chiefs

2 = Jaguars

3 = Raiders

4 = Eagles*

5 = Panthers

6 = Titans

7 = Cardinals

8 = Lions*

9 = Chargers

10 = Bills

* If the Lions pull off a miracle and win in the snow at Lambeau, the Panthers and Eagles flip spots, and the Chargers and Bills slide up and the Dolphins get #10.

Archived