College Basketball 2012-13

cajunaggie08

I keep hearing that many Adidas schools including Louisville and Michigan would probably wear something similar to what Golden State is wearing for the NCAA Tournament.

20130211__0212warriorsjersey~1.JPG

I'm sorry but I like them

Texas wearing its grey alts tonight

BDABw9xCIAI509v.jpg

BDAD2wkCMAERN2g.jpg

These are nice.

Why do you have two accounts?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mountain West unveiled the floor they will use for the MWC Tourney in Vegas.

BDKFyndCMAA945I.jpg

I can't stop thinking about wanting a Reeses now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Bradley is becoming an official adidas school for all but men's bball next year and then all sports in 2014-15

http://www.bradleybr...TCLID=206463510

This is off topic but that Bradley Site (powered by NeuLion) looks like a cheap ripoff of South Carolinas website (powered by CBS Sports)

sorry man, im just not seeing it

Really? Not even in a side by side pic? Maybe it's just me. Regardless I'll leave it be. Back to basketball :)

comparisonoa.jpg

Bradley is becoming an official adidas school for all but men's bball next year and then all sports in 2014-15

http://www.bradleybr...TCLID=206463510

This is off topic but that Bradley Site (powered by NeuLion) looks like a cheap ripoff of South Carolinas website (powered by CBS Sports)

sorry man, im just not seeing it

Really? Not even in a side by side pic? Maybe it's just me. Regardless I'll leave it be. Back to basketball :)

comparisonoa.jpg

you know, I didnt notice the background. Now I really see it haha. Maybe, Ill let the athletic department know

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived