Major League Football (my fictional concept league)

hugevolsfan

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's next? San Fran, Minnesota, Milwaukee or TB?

San Fran I believe as I have alot of it done I also have lot of Tampa Bay but my imagination is still spinning on that one.

Milwaukee is about half done but still needs some work

Minnesota is at the beginning stages so they could be the last team.

That rhino logo looks great! Probably my favorite rhino sports logo I've ever seen.

I appreciate it I really like it too it was just real hard to finish it up.

• 3 weeks later...

The San Francisco Hawks!

The Hawks started out by being a small minor league team 1950 before joining the upstart AAFL.

Like many other AAFL teams they came up with logos or designs for their helmets to make them kinda stand out.

After having some success in the first 30 years of their existence the last 30 years have been rough especially the last decade.

New owner Jeff Guthrie has came in & made several changes in the last few years including coaches, players, logos, & uniforms,

Guthrie has hired first time head coach Marty McPherson to hopefully turn this franchise around.

McPherson's, the former OC for Dallas, first task is to see if Anthony Blake can become a franchise QB.

Blake who has been called a poor mans Marcus King has lived up in one way by not ever completing a 16 game schedule.

Blake does have some good WR's in Ronald Blackwell, Kenard Hamilton, & Erick Mills.

RB Kelvin Clark is solid but the offensive line has struggled but hopes to improve with the signing of veteran LT Melvin Wilkerson.

The defense is the real problem which is why the team drafted DT Kenny Moss number one to help LB Desmond Watson & DE Cedric Powell.

Here is the current logos & uniforms as always C & C welcome

SFLogosampUniformsSheetcopy_zps141cbccb.png

SFAltUniformSheet_zpsf8d527ca.png

EliteHomecopy_zpsd6be2963.png

EliteAwaycopy_zps8abca3d5.png

EliteAltcopy_zpsb0d68b84.png

I think the secondary is a more a rip off of the Hawks than the primary. I prefer the primary as the primary. Like the colors but not sure about the wings on the helmet.

I really don't like people saying its a rip off of the Hawks other than there being both hawks there is nothing other than view that looks alike.

The hawks wings look nothing like mine by my design & the head & beak a very different not to mention the claws are positioned different.

If anything it looks more like the full body Ravens logo.

here they are together I do not believe anyone would mistake the two.

5mdhgjh3aa92kih09pgi.gif

Secondary_zps851f0321.png

I think the secondary is a more a rip off of the Hawks than the primary. I prefer the primary as the primary. Like the colors but not sure about the wings on the helmet.

I really don't like people saying its a rip off of the Hawks other than there being both hawks there is nothing other than view that looks alike.

The hawks wings look nothing like mine by my design & the head & beak a very different not to mention the claws are positioned different.

If anything it looks more like the full body Ravens logo.

here they are together I do not believe anyone would mistake the two.

5mdhgjh3aa92kih09pgi.gif

Secondary_zps851f0321.png

I agree. It is based off of the logo, but other than that has very few similarities.

Archived