2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Why is it "interlocking" with the sun on the table?

Anyway, that photoshopped helmet has some irony for me. I don't love it on the helmet, whereas the helmet seems to have turned some people around on the logo.

As for the success in the old logo, I don't think a logo change ruins it. Maybe they want the dolphin to be positioned more like the current, but getting the face and helmet off of the dolphin, at least in one guy's opinion, is not a big departure. Also, improving the sun would be great, and this logo does that a bit.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing a little catchup here, but the number font posted for the Jags a few pages back is a big hit for me. Similar to what Oregon changed to last year. Aggressive, but not goofy. I think Nike is going to shock us with what they deliver here. Shad Khan wants the Jags to be relevant, and I think he's a smart enough business man to know that what Oregon did worked.

Anyone else still holding out hope that this helmet is what the Dolphins are going to?

new-dolphins-helmet-2013.jpg

On 3/8/2013 at 9:38 AM, Volt said:

Playing a little catchup here, but the number font posted for the Jags a few pages back is a big hit for me. Similar to what Oregon changed to last year. Aggressive, but not goofy. I think Nike is going to shock us with what they deliver here. Shad Khan wants the Jags to be relevant, and I think he's a smart enough business man to know that what Oregon did worked.

Anyone else still holding out hope that this helmet is what the Dolphins are going to?

It looks silver and if that's the case then I am not holding out hope for it. I think chaing the helmet color would be a far worse departure from the "championship look" than taking the cartoony face and helmet off of the dolphin.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

It looks silver and if that's the case then I am not holding out hope for it. I think chaing the helmet color would be a far worse departure from the "championship look" than taking the cartoony face and helmet off of the dolphin.

And a chrome facemask (really chrome anything in the NFL, but especially a facemask) would be straight up clowntime.

And a chrome facemask (really chrome anything in the NFL, but especially a facemask) would be straight up clowntime.

but, sadly......it is Miami.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived