2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On another note; do we know if the Jags be keeping their color shifting helmets with their new logo?

With a de-emphasis on teal with the new set, I would expect it to be gone. I'm pretty sure they aren't changing the helmet too drastically though. Some stuff I got from a fan forum the other night has an all black helmet w/ the new logo on it and nothing else

Can you post the picture?

image_zps0e914a75.jpg

That new font of theirs is just ghastly.

Also, LOL @ "TEAL DEAL", considering they've all but deaded that color from their scheme....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Also, LOL @ "TEAL DEAL", considering they've all but deaded that color from their scheme....

mark lamping actually said that teal will be on every jersey with the new stuff. He pretty much said that teal will be designated for when we put somebody in the pride of the jaguars and other special occasions. I was glad to heard that

mark lamping actually said that teal will be on every jersey with the new stuff. He pretty much said that teal will be designated for when we put somebody in the pride of the jaguars and other special occasions. I was glad to heard that

What?

Yeah, I think everyone knows the teal won't be totally gone, but considering the color started out as the primary, having it reduced to trim and alt status is sad.

Are the Dolphins still considering their design options? I don't understand the hold up. It makes me think they aren't confidant in the design. Just release it already.

I am a Dolphin fan and I didn't like it at all. I Hope they are re-designing the logo or at least considering keeping the old one

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I don't understand why everyone is getting antsy about the Dolphins. It is barely March and we've still got a month and a half until the Draft. It's likely it'll come out around the Draft (if not before). If not, we've seen the Bills release theirs mid summer before. Still a LOT of time before football rolls around again.

What?

it's a jags hall of fame. So far it has Boselli, Freddy T and Wayne Weaver

I actually like type font but yeah it's pretty clear in the book that teal has been bumped to 3rd because there is very little of it mostly logo and kids club.

But at least teal is still there and they picked a teal jersey instead of a gold. Plus I like this new gold and the fact that it's unique to the NFL.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

That font is a little Star Trek-y.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Archived