2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think anyone hmm 17 or older who have a decent amount if musical knowledge should know PAC and biggie, they made a movie about biggie recently and there have been a lot of poshumous tracks by tupamaros released.

I know of them, but could not recognize them on sight. How does that work on the scale?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

All of this speculation is kind of pointless. Let's just wait and see if any of these changes actually pan out. Otherwise we're just taking shots in the dark.

LOL. But isn't that what keeps this site going? Every other thread is pointless speculation

All of this speculation is kind of pointless. Let's just wait and see if any of these changes actually pan out. Otherwise we're just taking shots in the dark.

LOL. But isn't that what keeps this site going? Every other thread is pointless speculation

This x1000

This x1000

But is that really what we want?

Some speculation is good, welcomed, and understood but only when based off fact. What's happened in the last few pages is beyond pointless speculation. In an ideal world we'd get a leak from a trusted source, someone who's been around the block and confirmed their validity, and we could speculate waiting anxiously for a leak or an announcement and then finally have an educated discussion. But taking info from posters with a post count lower than Morris Claiborne's wonderlick score and counting it as fact and then pointlessly speculating on it is, as one poster above put it bluntly and in internet speak: full retard. I'm not saying we can't trust them or listen to them but let's take it all with a grain of salt here. As we've seen before (see Miami Marlins thread from last year) people come in and out all the time promising this and that WILL happen.

And the damnedest thing of all is we're speculating on a change for the 2014 season. I understand the love and passion we all have for sports uniforms and logos, that's why I'm here but this is getting ridiculous.

That is all.

This x1000

But is that really what we want?

Some speculation is good, welcomed, and understood but only when based off fact. What's happened in the last few pages is beyond pointless speculation. In an ideal world we'd get a leak from a trusted source, someone who's been around the block and confirmed their validity, and we could speculate waiting anxiously for a leak or an announcement and then finally have an educated discussion. But taking info from posters with a post count lower than Morris Claiborne's wonderlick score and counting it as fact and then pointlessly speculating on it is, as one poster above put it bluntly and in internet speak: full retard. I'm not saying we can't trust them or listen to them but let's take it all with a grain of salt here. As we've seen before (see Miami Marlins thread from last year) people come in and out all the time promising this and that WILL happen.

And the damnedest thing of all is we're speculating on a change for the 2014 season. I understand the love and passion we all have for sports uniforms and logos, that's why I'm here but this is getting ridiculous.

That is all.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but we should encourage people with information to give us tidbits. Will it sometimes not be accurate? Yeah, but I also don't want to discourgage people from posting a little inside info.

This has been a very interesting past number of days on this thread. I understand & agree not to believe everything 100% but I will give the new guys the benefit of a doubt & welcome.

These are some outlandish ideas but the way things have been going with merchandise and appreal design improvement it's all about brand and it's more important to franchises then ever before. Nike given more leway with creative control anything is possible.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

you're talking about fans reactions on the internet and ESPN's coverage of it. im saying the $$$ has shown up in a great way in the market. forget about the equity and tradition that has been built. you dont think these greedy bastards (especially Jones) will change anything if it means more $$$, more fans, more TV time??

Are you guessing at that or was anyting published? I'm sure the Seahawks sold a good amount of jerseys in the past year. All rebrands lead to huge initial sales, even if the logo is widely hated by the fanbase, such as with the Buffaslug. I haven't seen anything to indicate the Seahawks new jerseys are iconic fashion, such as them being worn widespread by non-fans or rappers. Also, I don't know how a rebrand will give them more fans or TV time. The Cowboys are almost always overhyped by the media, as is. New unis aren't going to put them on the map, as teams like the Seahawks and Jaguars have hoped for.

tumblr_mg558b0gzC1rbv7z3o1_500.jpg

I beg to differ.... ^_^

Who the crap are these people? I would only put a picture out there of someone that is actually famous wearing their jerseys.

You have to be joking.

I don't care how much you don't like or listen to rap music. ANYONE born before 1998 should know who these two are....

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

you're talking about fans reactions on the internet and ESPN's coverage of it. im saying the $$$ has shown up in a great way in the market. forget about the equity and tradition that has been built. you dont think these greedy bastards (especially Jones) will change anything if it means more $$$, more fans, more TV time??

Are you guessing at that or was anyting published? I'm sure the Seahawks sold a good amount of jerseys in the past year. All rebrands lead to huge initial sales, even if the logo is widely hated by the fanbase, such as with the Buffaslug. I haven't seen anything to indicate the Seahawks new jerseys are iconic fashion, such as them being worn widespread by non-fans or rappers. Also, I don't know how a rebrand will give them more fans or TV time. The Cowboys are almost always overhyped by the media, as is. New unis aren't going to put them on the map, as teams like the Seahawks and Jaguars have hoped for.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

Who the crap are these people? I would only put a picture out there of someone that is actually famous wearing their jerseys.

You have to be joking.

I don't care how much you don't like or listen to rap music. ANYONE born before 1998 should know who these two are....

My Grandma was born in 1924, I doubt she knows tupac or biggie.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

You have to be joking.

I thought it looked like Tupac, but the modern jersey threw me off. It couldn't be him if he's wearing a new Seahawks jersey. Then someone said it was photoshopped. Then the light bulb went off lol

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

You have to be joking.

I thought it looked like Tupac, but the modern jersey threw me off. It couldn't be him if he's wearing a new Seahawks jersey. Then someone said it was photoshopped. Then the light bulb went off lol

Throw the dubs up for the West Coast!

biggie-et-tupac-2002-01-g.jpg

Go A's!

Well this thread sucks now. If you want any news on 2013 changes you have to go back too many pages to read anything. Can there be a 2014 rumor or speculation thread? We're just going to have 500 pages of "I think (team) is switching to (color)"

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

To a degree.

I don't know what it is about this particular issue, but something seems just a bit more futile about it. Some guy who we don't know comes in and says some team (whose conference he can't even confirm) is changing their colour scheme. That's it. There's not enough information to even make the standard CCSLC level of speculation worthwhile yet. It's just an empty guessing game.

Well this thread sucks now. If you want any news on 2013 changes you have to go back too many pages to read anything. Can there be a 2014 rumor or speculation thread? We're just going to have 500 pages of "I think (team) is switching to (color)"

Pretty much. It's like when someone starts a thread for the upcoming year's MLB uniform changes and people start posting what they'd like to see changed as if they're actually possibilities.

Yup. And when a 2013 change actually happens, and someone starts a new thread about it, some pinhead will jump down his throat with the usual "there's already a thread!"

Archived