2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

you're talking about fans reactions on the internet and ESPN's coverage of it. im saying the $$$ has shown up in a great way in the market. forget about the equity and tradition that has been built. you dont think these greedy bastards (especially Jones) will change anything if it means more $$$, more fans, more TV time??

Are you guessing at that or was anyting published? I'm sure the Seahawks sold a good amount of jerseys in the past year. All rebrands lead to huge initial sales, even if the logo is widely hated by the fanbase, such as with the Buffaslug. I haven't seen anything to indicate the Seahawks new jerseys are iconic fashion, such as them being worn widespread by non-fans or rappers. Also, I don't know how a rebrand will give them more fans or TV time. The Cowboys are almost always overhyped by the media, as is. New unis aren't going to put them on the map, as teams like the Seahawks and Jaguars have hoped for.

tumblr_mg558b0gzC1rbv7z3o1_500.jpg

I beg to differ.... ^_^

Who the crap are these people? I would only put a picture out there of someone that is actually famous wearing their jerseys.

Not sure if serious....

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're talking about fans reactions on the internet and ESPN's coverage of it. im saying the $$$ has shown up in a great way in the market. forget about the equity and tradition that has been built. you dont think these greedy bastards (especially Jones) will change anything if it means more $$$, more fans, more TV time??

Are you guessing at that or was anyting published? I'm sure the Seahawks sold a good amount of jerseys in the past year. All rebrands lead to huge initial sales, even if the logo is widely hated by the fanbase, such as with the Buffaslug. I haven't seen anything to indicate the Seahawks new jerseys are iconic fashion, such as them being worn widespread by non-fans or rappers. Also, I don't know how a rebrand will give them more fans or TV time. The Cowboys are almost always overhyped by the media, as is. New unis aren't going to put them on the map, as teams like the Seahawks and Jaguars have hoped for.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

Who the crap are these people? I would only put a picture out there of someone that is actually famous wearing their jerseys.

NpV23Hv.jpg

I beg to differ.... ^_^

eb6.jpg

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I honestly don't know who those people are.

Ok, I am a 45 year old midwestern white guy who hates most rap and hip-hop and I still know who those 2 are. I also know that it is photoshopped, so if you don't know, that is really a little sad.

The fact that people don't recognize the guys in that picture fills me with strong emotions - I just don't know which emotion is stronger; the fact that I'm getting old, or my extreme disappointment with today's youth.

Eh, who gives a crap. It's not like they (or almost any other musicians) warrant teaching in mainstream junior high history classes. I am not really a rap fan, but I know who they are. And kids could know their music without knowing what they looked like. I worked at a concert venue in high school and Neil Young got pissed off when I initially didn't let him into the catering area without a pass because I didn't know who he was. Sure, he's a "rock legend," but you can't expect people born 15 or more years after your height of relevance to recognize your face.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

To those who are anxiously waiting for someone to answer the question, the two kind looking gentlemen are Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G. (left) and Tupac "Machiavelli" Shakur (right). Both are probably the most influential rappers in history, and unfortunately both were murdered in a drive-by, in separate instances. Oh, and nobody knows who committed either crime; but everyone has their opinion

noalps.png

R.I.P. Darrent Williams #27 (1982-2007)

The fact that people don't recognize the guys in that picture fills me with strong emotions - I just don't know which emotion is stronger; the fact that I'm getting old, or my extreme disappointment with today's youth.

Eh, who gives a crap. It's not like they (or almost any other musicians) warrant teaching in mainstream junior high history classes. I am not really a rap fan, but I know who they are. And kids could know their music without knowing what they looked like. I worked at a concert venue in high school and Neil Young got pissed off when I initially didn't let him into the catering area without a pass because I didn't know who he was. Sure, he's a "rock legend," but you can't expect people born 15 or more years after your height of relevance to recognize your face.

Maybe you don't remember all the chaos in the early nineties in the Black community spearheaded by these two. East Coast vs. West Coast. FBI had files on both of them for their roles in escalating conflict. I'd say it's safe to say they earned their spot in history, for good or bad, rap music aside.

To those who are anxiously waiting for someone to answer the question, the two kind looking gentlemen are Christopher Wallace aka Notorious B.I.G. (left) and Tupac "Machiavelli" Shakur (right). Both are probably the most influential rappers in history, and unfortunately both were murdered in a drive-by, in separate instances. Oh, and nobody knows who committed either crime; but everyone has their opinion

Naw, bro. Pac faked his death and killed Biggie. Now he's chillin' on a beach some where with Elvis.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

tumblr_m4ulpySLlN1r2q4m4.gif

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Who is gordie_delini?

He's someone who posted on here that did some work for Nike, until posting in this board got him fired from Nike. He designed this year's Pro Bowl uniforms and a lot of college stuff. Your post sounded a lot like the info he provided.

He got fired?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Who is gordie_delini?

He's someone who posted on here that did some work for Nike, until posting in this board got him fired from Nike. He designed this year's Pro Bowl uniforms and a lot of college stuff. Your post sounded a lot like the info he provided.

He got fired?

Can't find the "how it's done" thread - was this deleted?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Maybe youngins will recognize this dude instead?

t5eaux0.jpg

He's pretty damn famous.

JgSHrdN.jpg

Macklemore!

See, I knew Biggie and 2Pac, but am clueless on this schmoe.

Who is gordie_delini?

He got fired?

Can't find the "how it's done" thread - was this deleted?

Yup... its graveyarded

See, I knew Biggie and 2Pac, but am clueless on this schmoe.

He's got the #1 song in the country right now, but ironically I doubt he got that jersey from a thrift shop.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I beg to differ.... ^_^

2 Pac and Notorious BIG both who are dead.

Archived