2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Count me as a non-believer. Colleges need to be out there with the "kewl" uniforms, because they have to recruit 18 year old kids. In the pros, you get drafted, and then you can go where the money leads you. The NFL has a recognized brand, as do its 32 teams. I don't think they'll follow the current fad.

It's where I sit.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, did gordie_delini really get fired? I was wondering why the "Behind the scenes" thread was unpinned....

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

This thread has taken an interesting turn what with the newcomers bearing inside news. Welcome, but if you've been around any kind of board before you'll realize this kind of thing sets off a few pings on the troll sonar. Nothing personal and no offense, it's just quite the coincidence that two different people with inside sources show up at the same time.

When are all these rebrands and shockers going to be unveiled? Wouldn't it be by the draft? No owner with a lick of business sense is going to want his #1 draft pick to be up there with Goodell holding up the current jersey if he's going for a total rebrand.

O ya, I get that. I'd be more than willing to have an admin come along and verify I am not Mile High Magic and vice versa. I'm pretty sure this can be done through IP addresses.

I'm not sure of the changes this year will be done by April or not. I would guess Minnesota is, because they have finalized a design, but Miami is still picking between three proposals and then there will be touch ups to that. I would be shocked if the Dolphins are ready to unveil by the Draft.

Call me a skeptic, but I just don't really believe all these crazy rumors popping up out of nowhere from sources with no established credibility.

I agree. I'm not sure why there would be a huge swath of owners making dramatic changes, especially because merchandising revenue is divided 32 ways.

Also, if team owners were so impressed with Nike's portfolio that they were going to do a redesign, wouldn't it have happened last year? (see Seahawks, Seattle)

Owners wanted to gauge the reaction from fans and athletes about the Seattle overhaul before they themselves decided to commit to anything. The feed back has been overwhelmingly positive, so owners are more comfortable about handing their brand to NIke.

I don't think anyone is saying you are, just that a new guy w/ "inside info" usually spawns another new guy w/ "inside info" when 1 or both may just be trolls.

I can't remember if it was cd dixon or someone on here that has a sports store, got the Seahawks jersey a few days before the debut, and he hinted that the jersey would have a different look on the #s and even showed the new superman logo as a way think think about it. Then 3 days later Seahawks have jerseys w/ the little wedge thingys in the #s like the new superman logo had the little thingys to make it pop out. So now that guy has cred on here. Inside info w/ as much detail as he could give. Plus it came true. most say things, it doesn't happen and they disappear from the site.

Umm if I recall correctly, he said he was on contract with Nike that was up this spring. H never mentioned anything about bing fired and never seemed bitter at all, or like he did something wrong. If he go fired I'd imagine he'd leak a lot of the upcoming projects that he worked on but that doesn't seem to be the case.

And yeah I think the oilers scheme is one that virtually everyone loves, but isn't currently used. So that would make sense though idk how I feel about that. Wish those colors belong only to Houston.

I didn't believe it either, so I checked the graveyard...

There's too much information here. I was terminated this morning for breach of my non-disclosure because of this thread. Mods, please remove this ASAP.

Umm if I recall correctly, he said he was on contract with Nike that was up this spring. H never mentioned anything about bing fired and never seemed bitter at all, or like he did something wrong. If he go fired I'd imagine he'd leak a lot of the upcoming projects that he worked on but that doesn't seem to be the case.

And yeah I think the oilers scheme is one that virtually everyone loves, but isn't currently used. So that would make sense though idk how I feel about that. Wish those colors belong only to Houston.

There's too much information here. I was terminated this morning for breach of my non-disclosure because of this thread. Mods, please remove this ASAP.

i didnt know that. that :censored:ing sucks. he was very discreet about everything and i thought the thread had gone well. if anyone from Nike reads this, i'd like to extend a middle finger to you. enjoy it. i mean really.

sorry to go off topic; proceed with the crazy talk

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

do you think he really worked for nike? Could he just have made up getting fired, just as easy as working for them? I'd hope nike has better things to do than read this message board. However on the college sports board I'm on (csn) the Las Vegas tribune banned any links to their paper on the board and threatened to sue the owner. I know b/c I know the owner and am a mod. I think there's a sticky/pinned thread about it on all the pages. Still Nike>LV tribune and should be less petty.

do you think he really worked for nike? Could he just have made up getting fired, just as easy as working for them? I'd hope nike has better things to do than read this message board. However on the college sports board I'm on (csn) the Las Vegas tribune banned any links to their paper on the board and threatened to sue the owner. I know b/c I know the owner and am a mod. I think there's a sticky/pinned thread about it on all the pages. Still Nike>LV tribune and should be less petty.

Believe it or not, Nike has interns just sit and lurk on forums all day. They take their security pretty seriously. Only reason I finally made an account and came forward with what I have is because some one else did before me, and seeing as my buddy only shares his work matters with me and his fiance, I figured it was safe to assume he was not responsible for this leak.

Believe it or not, Nike has interns just sit and lurk on forums all day. They take their security pretty seriously. Only reason I finally made an account and came forward with what I have is because some one else did before me, and seeing as my buddy only shares his work matters with me and his fiance, I figured it was safe to assume he was not responsible for this leak.

Time will tell if what you're saying is true, I know the regulars here are taking notes on what you and mile high are saying, to either throw it back in your face or give you credit when all is said and done.

So how does nike even know what user name goes to what actual member of nike "leaking" info. It's not like there's just 1 guy working on a project, it could be anyone.

Wait, did gordie_delini really get fired? I was wondering why the "Behind the scenes" thread was unpinned....

That's what he said. He asked the thread be deleted, but it's in the Graveyard section now.

So if he got fired he's free to tell us all the secrets of who's doing what to their unis. I bet he didn't because it's a bunch of bs.

That's what he said. He asked the thread be deleted, but it's in the Graveyard section now.

So if he got fired he's free to tell us all the secrets of who's doing what to their unis. I bet he didn't because it's a bunch of bs.

As an outsider, I'd imagine he's taking a professional path with whatever happened with Nike so that his talents are sought by other companies. If everything is what we assume it to be, going rogue and sharing trade secrets would 1. possibly put him in serious legal trouble and 2. raise even bigger flags for companies that may seek his work.

I'm sure Nike could still sue him, even after they fired him, if continued to leak info on this website. The confidentiality clause would still be in effect after the employment is terminated.

If "misappropriation of trade secrets" wasn't something you could get sued for, then thousands of bitter fired employees would let all types of company secrets loose.

Yet he was willing to tell of us, as much as he thought he could get away with, while he had a job.

More likely is he never worked for nike and was tired of having to answer questions he didn't have the answers to.

If "misappropriation of trade secrets" wasn't something you could get sued for, then thousands of bitter fired employees would let all types of company secrets loose.

Yet he was willing to tell of us, as much as he thought he could get away with, while he had a job.

More likely is he never worked for nike and was tired of having to answer questions he didn't have the answers to.

Umm, he has his own website with his portfolio on it. It showed what projects he was part of. Did he plan this whole thing so well that he went through the trouble of making a fake website? I even found his twitter account. Lets stop the conspiracy theories. He is legit.

Umm, he has his own website with his portfolio on it. It showed what projects he was part of. Did he plan this whole thing so well that he went through the trouble of making a fake website? I even found his twitter account. Lets stop the conspiracy theories. He is legit.

Ronaiah Tuiasasopo must me behind all this.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Don't many of you have your own design companies and websites? I've seen them use the company name as an avatar. They also have portfolios w/ cool stuff, it doesn't mean they work for nike. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a cynic though. I never really read that thread other than a few posts, so I'm no expert on it, just saying that to believe part 2 of what he said you have to believe part 1. Maybe he should be concerned w/ you tracking him to see whether he's legit or not? Do you plan on doing the same to Mile High and Brady's Homie? I'll just wait for time to tell if any of these new found insiders are legit.

Don't many of you have your own design companies and websites? I've seen them use the company name as an avatar. They also have portfolios w/ cool stuff, it doesn't mean they work for nike. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a cynic though. I never really read that thread other than a few posts, so I'm no expert on it, just saying that to believe part 2 of what he said you have to believe part 1. Maybe he should be concerned w/ you tracking him to see whether he's legit or not? Do you plan on doing the same to Mile High and Brady's Homie?

http://briangundell.com/Pittsburgh-Central-Catholic-Rivalry-Uniform Actual work of his done for Nike, produced by Nike, and using Nike's official line art. Can we stop all of this bull :censored: now?

Archived