2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

The elf is terrible! I was a fan of the B in ball logo myself. Keep it off the helmet of course but everywhere else as the official primary and they'd be straight. Im a Dallas fan but I love 51fifties and I wanted one with that logo bad.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't be true

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o.png

...now this is just me being a pessimist (I have been rooting for the Dolphins forever, so I know a little about pessimism) haha....but...

I have a feeling that after we see the new logo we're going to wish THIS had been the new helmet.

..on another note...does anyone else want to see the Falcons go with a red helmet and keep the current logo?

Personally, I think that would look great.

this hat has the primary logos for every team, except the Browns

66-61424-Y.jpg

Great! I hate when the helmet is used as the primary. If New Era uses the elf across all hats this season I will be happy. It has tradition and looks better than the wordmark from last year.

Just a feeling, but I doubt that the NFL would let a team wear a one color logo like that on their helmet.

If you guys checked out Colorwerx graphics of the Jaguars he shows the full colored primary logo on a helmet on a black background. So Im guessing thats what the helmet will look like. Correct me if Im wrong.

This would be a sharp new Jaguars helmet with the new logo. It would actually make the new logo look better.

http://cdn2.sbnation...ttegoldetch.png

Are the Jags dropping down to the NCAA? No matte black!

I'm usually not a fan of the matte black either, but in this individual case - in this version in the link provided, I think it makes the logo look better.

Just a feeling, but I doubt that the NFL would let a team wear a one color logo like that on their helmet.

If it looked good (as that does, IMO) I think they would have no problem with it.

On 3/11/2013 at 4:58 PM, Billy B said:

The below happened, though at the time, the NFL would not have felt the need to guard against some of the trends we currently see.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

..on another note...does anyone else want to see the Falcons go with a red helmet and keep the current logo?

Personally, I think that would look great.

I was hoping for red when I first heard about the Falcons change to their current helmet logo a few years back and haven't changed my mind. Black bird on red helmet would look SO much better than black bird on black helmet.

Archived