2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Since the NFL is trying to spread out the offseason by formalizing all of these events (like the 3-day "negotiation" period), it would be nice if they formalized a date or event for uniform unveils. At least then we wouldn't be left wondering when we'd see them, and I'm sure the apparel & marketing people would appreciate it.

If the Jags are able to pull off a design that is as nice as that Navy helmet, then it'll be a winner, but from that description, it sounds bad.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since the NFL is trying to spread out the offseason by formalizing all of these events (like the 3-day "negotiation" period), it would be nice if they formalized a date or event for uniform unveils. At least then we wouldn't be left wondering when we'd see them, and I'm sure the apparel & marketing people would appreciate it.

If the Jags are able to pull off a design that is as nice as that Navy helmet, then it'll be a winner, but from that description, it sounds bad.

I'll agree that they are sweet domes, but I sure do not want for my Jags, especially if they go mostly chrome gold. *chokes back vomit*

Mike Hartline re-signing with the Dolphins, but look at the logo etched into the glass. That doesn't look like the current Dolphins logo. The tail is going behind the sun. Is this a legit leak?

BEz9hsmCUAAMiHL.jpg

Actually it's Brian Hartline, not Mike. Hopefully this is the last "bulletin" on this pic (it's been covered several times). No offense.

It's not a harbinger of the new logo but it does reinforce an impression people had (including me) about the old one. From the first time I saw the Dolphins as a kid, I never looked at the circular element as the sun but rather some kind of flaming hoop or something. Jumping through something was a common trick for dolphins to perform at aquariums back in the day. It wasn't till I saw the version where the whole dolphin (not just the tail) was completely in front of the sun or whatever it is that I figured out that impression might be wrong. If that was a sun it was a really bad one, what with being white and all. :wacko:

Always like this larger version of the helmet logo:

finsbacks-72_display_image.jpg?1287682473

Brian...whoops! My bad. I don't know why I wrote Mike Hartline (who used to be a QB at Kentucky and is now a backup somewhere).

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

JAC.png

logo on nfl network

They got the Titans logo on a red background so I wouldnt look into it a whole lot.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

There will be new Military Appreciation sideline hats in November, so look forward to that.

I petition we stop the NFL from all of this tomfoolery. Forget that the majority of common, decent people find it as a suitable tribute to a significant percentage of our country and sports fans.

And while we're at it, get rid of the Chiefs and Redskins. For that matter, Raiders and Buccaneers are insensitive and remind me of violence.

And I knew a guy who got pecked in the head by a cardinal once. Never mind that the team was named for the color, the logo is an insensitive bird.

Lastly, all announcers and columnists should stop using words like "fight" and "blitz" because my grandpa was in World War 2. He's dead now. What do you think about that, racist pandering NFL?

More on topic, we should be seeing some Dolphins, Bucs, and Vikings press conferences today.

8596484610_3a38500074.jpg

There will be new Military Appreciation sideline hats in November, so look forward to that.

I petition we stop the NFL from all of this tomfoolery. Forget that the majority of common, decent people find it as a suitable tribute to a significant percentage of our country and sports fans.

And while we're at it, get rid of the Chiefs and Redskins. For that matter, Raiders and Buccaneers are insensitive and remind me of violence.

And I knew a guy who got pecked in the head by a cardinal once. Never mind that the team was named for the color, the logo is an insensitive bird.

Lastly, all announcers and columnists should stop using words like "fight" and "blitz" because my grandpa was in World War 2. He's dead now. What do you think about that, racist pandering NFL?

More on topic, we should be seeing some Dolphins, Bucs, and Vikings press conferences today.

2d2.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

No dolphin logo today prob means it will be seen closer to draft day

I mean, technically, if they unveiled it tomorrow, you would be right because tomorrow is closer to draft day than today. :P

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived